Therapy for Special Needs Children

@RitaS8 (384)
does anyone here do therapy themselves for their children? my daughter is supposed to be getting therapy through ddd but her therapists have not returned any of my phone calls and i'm getting fed up waiting around for them. i'm not too worried about physical therapy since i think she is doing great just with preschool (she is in severe delay preschool). does anyone know how i can go about doing therapy on my own? what support can ddd and altcs give me in trying to go this route with her therapy? any information you all can give me would be greatly appreciated!
@Thoroughrob (11750)
My son has CP, and we are always working on some type of therapy at home. We found toys that would help with OT things. We are always finding ways to stretch him for PT. My son is non-verbal, so we are always trying to do some speech with pictures and games. We do a lot of playing. He is 12 now and still enjoys it.
@RitaS8 (384)
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a response. I'm glad that your son enjoys his therapy. That's very important for them.