A Day full of Appointments and Errands!

Hello My Dear Friends I just thought I would share with you here about what my day is consisting of.... I had an appointment this morning with a worker to write a letter to the school board to get my son full time assistance next year at school. We also had some funding issues to discuss etc. This afternoon we have to go out and get some forms signed and then look at some printers as ours will not feed paper! So, What has your day been like today? Tomorrow is laundry day...Never a moments rest here! ~Heavens~
@mummymo (23709)
I do hope that the letter is successful as I know your beautiful boy will benefit tremendously from being able to attend school full time with this assistance! We really need a new printer too but are holding off as we can't really afford one right now and we would like to wait and see if we could get a half decent wireless one at a good price. My day was quite full - sctually very busy for me! lol I had my friends daughter here from about 7am til her and Niamh left for school just before 9, I had an appt to attend the school nurse with Niamh as they still keep an eye on her to make sure she is having no more speech or physical problems , I have had to phone for appts for the dr for myself and to confirm we will be attending the opening of a childrens art exhibition (Niamh has a piece of artwork in it) as it was invitation only. We had to go grocery shopping when the kids got home from school and then I had to arrange with my sister for Niamh going to stay from Saturday to Monday so she can go to my foster nieces party! Phew! Oh yeah I was online and here on mylot as well! I am exhausted - it is now after 10:30 pm and I plan on doing a bit of mylotting before logging out for the night! Phewww what a day! xxx
Oh Mo! I do hope you did not over do it today! We did not end up having time to look at printers so my husband is going tomorrow after his work and then we will both likely do more looking on Monday when we are both off! Otherwise, my day went pretty well but I got nothing done here at the apartment and I am behind here again on dishes and everything! Ah Well, I hope I can get to some of that stuff tomorrow afternoon as I hope to do laundry in the morning if it is not raining! HUGS ~Heavens~
@weemam (13389)
MO , hiya stranger , hows the chair ? I hope you know a difference , xxxxx
@mummymo (23709)
Just getting dressed feels like I have overdone it most of the time heavens but I will get over it! lol I also spent the best part of 2 hours downloading 189 photos onto the laptop from Niamhs camera, fixing, colour red eye and cropping them to the best advantage! That is a job done that i have been meaning to do for a long time so that was fantastic! Mam you've seen my chair now and I think you could see that it was a big help and was far more comfortable for me! lol Love you both! xxx
@weemam (13389)
me too pal , I was at the hospital this morning for a double Mammogram , then took Mum and Dad out Shopping ,then went to pick up hubby , tonight I was at a carers meeting , Shattered but happy , Take care pal xx
Wow! that is a busy day anb I thought mine was! Love and Hugs ~Heavens~ P.S. So glad to see you here...I've missed you!
@weemam (13389)
Thanks pal I missed you too xxx
@weemam (13389)
I forgot to say , let me know how the wee fella gets on :) xx
This morning I did my chores and walked the dog ,then I needed to go and get parcel tape so I went to town to get that,then i came home and wrapped my parcel read to post,then i went back to town to post it,and got the few bits that i needed to get.Then I was glsad to get back home then and have a cuppa,this afternoon i have just upped and downed doing little things,but at last apart from cooking the tea im ready to sit down.I must amit that im not really into loads of things on my schedule at the moment,i prefer a bit of peace and quiet.
Thanks so much ella1bella! That was certainly a busy day when you had to go into town twice in order to run your errands! I do hope that your day today is much more relaxing! ~Heavens~
@gemini_rose (16193)
It sounds like you have had a busy day today, and then you have laundry day tomorrow so you will be busy again!! Today my day has consisted of taking 2 of my boys to school this morning and then I had to go to the Post Office to do some posting, and then I had to go and do some shopping. I then came home and as the weather was nice and sunny I decided to peg a load of washing out, I then did some cleaning and then was just about to come on the computer when it started to rain, so I ran outside to get my washing in, just got half of it in and then it stopped, and the sun came out!! So I repegged it back out again. So not really a bad day, and not too busy, when I picked the children up from school again, I treated them to a cone of chips each for their tea.
LOL! to me that sounds pretty busy but I am glad you had a good day! As for me the only thing we didn't get to was pricing printers but my husband is going to price some after work tomorrow and then maybe we will look at some on Monday! It was a good day though ~Heavens~