Instead of a submit button, there should be a spellcheck!

Have you seen how so many people misspell things. I can understand typos, but some things are just a bit beyond help!
@nafking (147)
Thats true.
Thanks.
@dexterous21 (1180)
I just hope you understand that we are not all native speakers of ENGLISH! Be considerate, I think.
LOL that's a good suggestion! but normally i will just ignore those discussions, because it's really hard to find out the message they are trying to convey. :0)
@RieRie (822)
It would need to be a spellcheck that can be changed between US and UK though, because I refuse to spell things wrong, also people from all over the world use this site and so probably try to spell phonetically because they just don't know how to spell in a language they may not know too well.
Yes that's true. Spell check will help everyone including me :).
@242238 (501)
Good advice
@a1plus (70)
firefox has a spellcheck plug in too
@busymommy (261)
Thats so funny, but it is so TRUE! Good idea, maybe they will listen someday!
@zeus1a (1048)
• Netherlands
I totally agree with you!A spellcheck would be very useful for all people at mylot!
@marciascott (25557)
THAT'S WHY THEY HAVE THE EDIT BUTTON.
I have not even started to review my posts. I have to get use to the change. I do know in the myot alerts. This kind of post is not allowed. They welcome everyone to post.