Eternal peace my father had embraced

@anex08 (868)
It was almost two years since my father had died, he was attacked by an old age illness. I miss him so much, I felt guilty whenever his memories run into my mind. I did not see him at all until he had givin up his last breath. I tried to convince myself that my situation is reasonable because I was very busy. But I know deep in my heart I still blame myself of not seeing him for so long. That is one of the reason why I am so depressed in many times, but I dreamed of him saying I must let go and move on my life, he said he was happy now and no pain. I miss him so much, I love him, and I felt sorry for him. Take my friendly advise, while your parents are still alive, you were so lucky. love them with all your might because when they are gone, you will surely miss them whatever relationship you have right now. I have one lovely poem to share with you, below is the link. It's titled "Eternal Peace" I really cry my heart out for this. http://www.authspot.com/poetry/eternal-peace.107992
@mimpi1911 (25454)
Anex, you are right. We should love and respect our parents in this life only for we never know what's going to happen and when. Life could be shortlived before we could say that we love, we care. Thanks for sharing your poem.I loved it. You are a befitting child. God bless.
@anex08 (868)
Hi mimpi, thanx for reading the poem. I just thought if everyone else will read the poem I compose then my father would really be happy. Cheers!!
@Breath (1297)
My mother was sick for a long time.I always thought she would get better and I had plenty of time to be with her.Then with a blink of an eye she was gone.I felt so guilty by not spending more time with her.We are only humans though and we all have past regreats and mistakes we wish we could take back.I know though and this gives me comfort that my mom is no longer sick and she is in a btter place.i loved her and I knew she loved and forgive me.?Just take comfort in the memeories of your dad.Keep him alive in your heart everyday...Just learn from your past mistake and take the leason to love and give each day like it is your last...I am sure the best gift yuo could give your dad is your happiness.Forgive your self because your dad has already forgave you in your dreams...Love life and keep him alive in your smiles..
@anex08 (868)
Thank so much you for reminding me...