Ever gotten so mad, you contemplated killing someone you love?

@wayz12 (2059)
In one of his comedy shows, Chris Rock said, "You've never been truly in love, unless you've contemplated murder, and the only thing that stopped you is watching an episode of CSI." I laughed out loud, because that statement made sense to me. Being in love for me is a powerful emotion, and if the loved one hurts me, I feel like contemplating revenge or at least inflicting pain. Not that I'm going to actually go through with it, but the thought sometimes can be satisfying. I watched the movie "Fracture" last night with Anthony Hopkins and Ryan Gosling, and I was reminded of this topic. How many of you would admit that even just once, when you got so mad with a loved one, that you contemplated hurting or getting rid of them?
@jrsmith (293)
Getting rid of them yes,but ya gotta understand it was my ex and to me divorce was getting rid of him. Murder or hurting someone never. I just don't see how anyone could hurt another. Look at child molesters, abusers of spouse or child, all of this is a menace to society but I would never dream of hurting them. Locking them up yes.
@wayz12 (2059)
(Tounge-in-cheek response) Thank goodness society has granted us a more humane way of getting rid of someone we no longer love like a divorce. Aren't our lawmakers great?...