Do you believe the "DC Madam" actually killed herself?

@dragon54u (31184)
I don't. It's just too convenient. She was going to start selling names to pay attorney fees and I think someone didn't want their name out there! And women don't usually hang themselves, preferring to use pills for some reason. Do you think there's something fishy here? http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/02/washington/02madam.html?ref=us
Do you think she did this out of fear? Could it be she was threatened? I knew a young woman who did use hanging as her way out.
@dragon54u (31184)
I know that women do hang themselves but it's not the preferred way of doing it. I don't think she was afraid of going to jail. I don't believe she would do that on her mother's property, knowing who would be likely to find her body. It just doesn't add up, to me. I'm sorry about your friend.
@dfollin (12099)
I had never really heard the complete story.I did hear many times how she proclaimed her innocience and I could see what a strong type person she was.Then one night I turned on the tv and they said that she had killed herself.And the first thing I said ,"Oh yeah,right.She didn't kill herself". Even a child could figure that out.But,they will never try to even find out who killed her or even admit that she was killed.Something is fishy.