Anyone know of FREE business opportunities that actually work?

@jovimom (1576)
I see ads all the time for different types of home businesses, but they always cost something. Then the ones that don't, you can't make any money from. I recently looked into Book Wise and it costs $50 to start and $50 per month for a basic membership. When you don't work, you can't afford any kind of money per month. The only guaranteed money I get for me is child support and that's maybe once every 3 weeks if I'm lucky My husband's money goes towards all the bills and maybe a little extra for family outings. Any ideas would be helpful, Thanks
@gabesmom (1246)
Hi! Why don't you try the Free Online Cash System. You ca generate free cash and then this money will be used as leverage to make monthly cash flow. There is absolutely no out of pocket cost. No start-up nor monthly fees. You can listen to the live conference call or webcast to find out exactly how it is done. You ca ask questions during the call and see if it's the right online home business for you. You can find more details in my blog found in my profile. Hope that helps.
@jovimom (1576)
I'll check it out, Thanks for posting
I have to agree with gabesmom. Have a looky loo and see what you think.
@jovimom (1576)
Nice to hear all these positives about Free Online Cash System. I am definitely checking it out as soon as I get time
I'm not sure about what companies actually work. But, be careful and read user agreements and such. A lot of them try to scam you and will most likely end up succeeding.
@jovimom (1576)
Oh believe me, I've fell for my fair share of scams since I've been at home. It's very hard to tell who is legit and who's not. I usually check them out with the BBB first and that doesn't always help...
I do not know of any free opportunities that do overly well. I have paid for a program(38$), and I'm making enough money to stay at home and not go to work. I thought it was a scam at first, so I did not join. Then after doing some background work on it.....Well, I joined. It is not that hard at first, but it is hard. after you get going the money comes in easily. I'm only doing it 2-3 ours a day, and can make up to 200-300 day. I started off slow, earned 300, in a week. now that I'm getting the hang of it, it is going a-lot quicker for me! So if you are interested, pm me, I will give you more details. I'm new here. I don't know exactly how to do that.
@jovimom (1576)
OK, Doesn't hurt to check it out. I'll send you a friend request, then you can PM me the details
I also am trying the Free Online Cash System. it seems very promising. I cant wait to get my first check!