referrall process...Help!!!!

@ruby222 (4848)
Hi all..I want to refer someone but when i type in the details it wont seem to send the information to her....any suggestions please??
@williamjisir (22909)
Hello ruby. I am sorry that it wouldn't seem to send the information to her. Have you copied and pasted the link to the column where you are supposed to send the link, please? I guess that you did for sure. Please try it again and you will be a success this time with luck.
thank you very much - i want to say thank you very much for the best response that you offer me
Hello ruby, thank you so much for the best response and I wish you all the best.
@GreenMoo (11842)
I can't help with the referral bit, but I just wanted to participate in the discussion in order to wish you better luck with your referral than I've had with mine. My one and only referral signed up, but I don't think she's been back to the site once :-(
@danzer (2732)
You can use her email address and mail her your url. Copy and paste your referral URL here at mylot.com and send it to her. I think it works. I have had no problem with that but I don't know now. I guess you might try every means there is!