adverbux account reactivated!^_^

@bjcyrix (6910)
Im not from the US, UK, Australia, Canada or New Zealand.(did I miss any countries?)These are the countries that adverbux is open to as of late because of cheater and hackers. All the other honest members are affected by this. Thankfully another myLot user, namely mysdianait(thank you!) told me to email(through the 'contact us' link in the site)the admin about a possible reactivation. I emailed them last night (here) and when I tried(with wishful thinking) to login today, I got through! Yay!! I only had a few cents on that site but Im close to a dollar now. I dont mind the few cents gone since I didnt pay for anything but I like the site and Im glad they reactivated my account.^_^ What about you?Did you try to reactivate your account? Have you already reactivatd your account?If by any chance you didnt, what was your reason for not going back to the site?
@monouu (2612)
Why should I bother with a scam site like Adverbux? The admin delete member as and when he like. Even if he reactivate my account today, he can still delete it another day without any valid reason. I don't want to waste time on this anymore. It is also better for you to join other honest paying sites instead of sticking with this one. The excuse of hacker, cheater is so lame. Many sites which don't accept international members along the way will at least keep present members instead of deleted them without any warning.
@monouu (2612)
Adverbux do paid but this act of removing international members make them look like a scam which find ways not to pay HONEST members. Yes, they're changing and the change of becoming paid offers focus make many international members unhappy as they're mostly not eligible for such offers. I feel Adverbux just take this chance to remove them and left those from US etc who are eligible. You can refer to my blog with payment proofs under my Profile and see what sites I'm in.
@danilliam (278)
Thats great friend! If ya really liked to have your account back up then congrats! Im not a member but if that makes you happy, go ahead.
@bjcyrix (6910)
Im not sure right now. I guess its already too late to delete my account since I have more than a dollar now. Thanks for the response.^_^