Hello People I just came home from the Emergercy

@marciascott (25557)
I am ok, I just need to get some rest I was having breathing problems. they had to give me breathing treatemts I couldn't hardly breath. My girl-friend that lives down the street told me to call 911 I told her that wasn't necessary I would drive myself. I didn't want her to drive me she had had a coulple of drinks and I told her, no I wasn't getting in the Car with her. Ok, It is 2:20am in the Morning, I doubt if I can sleep and I would like to know where everyone is? Of everyones in Bed. well I am going to bed shortly. Mylot seems slow.
@Rozie37 (15505)
• Turkmenistan
I am sorry to hear of your breathing problem and am glad you are feeling better. Do you have Asthma or something like that?
@Polly1 (12650)
Hi Rozie, I just talked to Marcie, she can't log into mylot, she thinks she is banned. I told her I would give the message to some of her friends. I emailed mylot and asked them to let Marcie come back, she made a mistake posting a website in a response to someone. She thinks she is banned because of that. If some of her friends emailed mylot maybe they will let her come back. Thanks.
@Rozie37 (15505)
• Turkmenistan
I am sorry to hear that she may be banned. I will see what I can do. Thanks for letting me know.
@marciascott (25557)
Yes, Rozie I have Asthma. I am better now. No I am not banned.
Hope you are breathing better now. I have the flu at the moment and have found that having a warm shower really helps with my breathing.
@marciascott (25557)
Thank you! You know my Doctor told me once, when I was having breathing problems to take a hot Shower. And it works.
The reason it helps is because the warmth and steam help to open up the blood vessels, which means there is greater oxygen usage and the muscles in the throat and lungs can relax quicker. Tense muscles are the most common cause of a respiratory distress episode.
@sunkissed (4332)
Marcia, Glad you went to the hospital and got that treatment. hope you are feeling better now. I too have problems with my breathing at times, I have inhailers and things. It is no fun when you can not breath. It is bad here right now, with all the pollen and things.do you have astma or what is wrong?
@Polly1 (12650)
Hi sunkissed. I just talked to Marcie, she can't log into mylot, she thinks she is banned. I told her I would give the message to some of her friends. I emailed mylot and asked them to let Marcie come back, she made a mistake posting a website in a response to someone. She thinks she is banned because of that. If some of her friends emailed mylot maybe they will let her come back. Thanks.
@marciascott (25557)
Yes, Lyn, I have Astmha bad, I half to get a breathing Machine. I will get it Tues. I hope all is well!
@winterose (39932)
Hon you went driving when you couldn't breathe properly, that was dangerous hon, you could have had an accident, any what did they say, I presume if you are back you are okay.
@Polly1 (12650)
Hi winterose, I just talked to Marcie, she can't log into mylot, she thinks she is banned. I told her I would give the message to some of her friends. I emailed mylot and asked them to let Marcie come back, she made a mistake posting a website in a response to someone. She thinks she is banned because of that. If some of her friends emailed mylot maybe they will let her come back. Thanks.
@marciascott (25557)
Yes, Thank you winterrose, I am Ok, I will chat later.
@stephcjh (32385)
Hey. I'm still up. I hope you are okay. I bet it scared you when you could not breathe. I just now got done working with my other sites and now i am trying to make some time to do some Mylot and catch up on some discussions here. I haven't felt very good lately either. I have a head, neck and earache that keeps coming and going. I hope you are feeling better now.
@marciascott (25557)
Hey, Steph, you know when we chatted this morning ? I know it was late, I couldn't get to sleep because of that breathing treatment. It kept me up all night. I will chat later. I know when to catch you here. I hope you are having a better day today, and I hope and pray everything go well for you and your Hubby.
@marciascott (25557)
Steph, are you online now? I know this is the time you are on here.
@musicman6 (2368)
Take it easy Marcie, take care of yourself! My sister has problems with asthma, and has breathing problems every once in a while, I have to stay after her to take it easy! All four of her kids have it also, and they have to have treatments once in a while when theirs flares up! I also think that stress, and worrying, and working too much increases breathing problems!
@marciascott (25557)
Thanks for stopping by Musicman and thanks for asking, I am doing a lot better, I hope all is well! Haven't seen you lately, that's ok, I know you are very buzy. My Asthma flares up when I get a cold. Airconditions even trigger it.
hi from Ca its ten twentyfour in the eveningand i am stillmylotting. how are you now? hope you are feeling much better now. It does seem a little slow tonight. It was smart of you to decline to ride with your girl friend who had had several drinks. i would have declined to had it been I. I am glad you are okay now but you should get some rest. God bless and take care.
@marciascott (25557)
Yes, I am Ok, thanks for asking. I had to get breathing treatments, and the Doctor prescribed some predizone pills for me.
@Polly1 (12650)
Wow I am sorry to hear that you were having troubles breathing. I am happy to hear that you are home and feeling better. Was it your asthma acting up or do you have a bad cold. You were right about not getting in the car with someone that had been drinking. That would be hell to not be able to breath and get in an accident. This is the next day, I hope you had a good night. One of the grandsons spent the night last night. The other 2 boys are coming today. Tomorrow I will be gone all day, I am going out of town with a friend to see her son. I hope you have a good weekend.
@marciascott (25557)
Hey vicky I am much better now, but you know the weather triggers it too sometimes. I had to get breathing treaments for a hour, and they gave me a prescription for, preterzone pills, I have to take them for 7 days. And i have to get a follow up appointment.