Where do you get subject for start a good discussion ?

Hey people , I can see so many discussion with great responses . Where you get those subject to start a discussion , where people get interested ? I want to know the secrets . Can you tell me ? Thanks !!!
@minnie_98214 (10574)
Just start a discussion that you really want to know about that are everyday issues most people deal with thats what I do. Most people will respond as long as its not to short or too long.
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
I think very hard to find some, and when I fined I post them in mylot.
@stephcjh (32328)
I just start all of my discussions with whatever is on my mind at the time. I write down my thoughts sometimes and I will make a discussion out of it for my Mylot friends to respond to. I really don't start alot of discussions though. I would rather respond to my friends.
@anirc750310 (3424)
I guess everybody makes some interesting idea which are coming from their life, experience of day by day, from others experience.... My mostly commented post was about DVD Vs. VSH., a simple question, very debated. thanks for asking, and have only great posts!