Art...do you like art?

I am an artist. I love art, it is my passion. Visit my website: www.mgcreativearts.com I worked for Disney as a silhouette artist.
Yes I love Art, and I know who you are! I recognize the address. You are the silhouette artist, called the Shadowlady,know all over the world, right? I have gotten some of your work hanging in my home! Gorgeous Stuff! I get mine on Ebay, and Overstock, at auction, where I can afford more of it. Your work is so very unique and if I wouldn't have looked your site up, I would have never believed that you do it freehand with scissors! I can't get enough of it! The detail is unreal! Keep up the good work!
Well it looks like I finally found out how to send my reply! I have been trying but just kept loosing them. I put you in my friends list too.
snow and cabin - 100% hand cut out using only a pair of scissors.  Check out my animals and pets.
www.mgcreativearts.com   Under silhouettes
You are so so so sweet. Thank you for writing all that about me. I'm so glad you have my art work and are pleased with it. www.mgcreativearts.com is the website. Blessings to you. Have a great day!
@jslymor (182)
I love art too, although I'm not that great at it myself. I looked at your work and I think it's amazing! What a wonderful talent to have!
Don't put yourself down. I bet your work is lovely. We are our own worst enemies. What do you do? Thanks for looking at my work, giving me such a lovely compliment. Wishing you a very happy day. www.mgcreativearts.com
@KrauseHome (35517)
I Love Art. I Love to Draw and Create. When I found Paint Shop pro, etc. online also I was in heaven. Love your work, and very familiar with who you are.
What do you like to draw and create? I have never used Paint shop, I'm not too good at using the puter. You know who I am? From where? I can hardly make out your picture. Thank you for your compliment. That is so kind of you. www.mgcreativearts.com is my website Have a great day, blessings, Margieanne
@clownfish (3277)
Yes, I love art. My fave is Van Gogh, but I like any picture or image that catches my eye.
You might enjoy looking at my website. I watercolor and do an unique art form of scissor cutting freehand. www.mgcreativearts.com Have a nice day.
• Hyderabad, India
yes, the artist make the the things real while he do his works like drawings ..!!
Perhaps you would like to see my art. I watercolor and scissor cut silhouettes, a rare and lost art form. Check out my website: www.mgcreativearts.com Let me know whatcha think. Have a great day.
I like music & pictures
yes