Do you recycle plastic bottles!

Romania
Today everybody use plastic bottle, plastic bags and so on.. Does everybody recycle those plastics? I guess no. I hear a lot of commercial to recycle but when I try to put in practice i realized there aren't places which collects plastics so I have to thrown them to the garbage together with food or other rests of garbage. Do you thrown those plastic to a properly places or together with normal garbage?
@stvasile (7317)
There are no accessible collecting points for recycling plastics in Romania. The scrap iron and paper recycling is more developed, but the common people can't recycle anything unless they want to lose a lot of time looking for the very few recycling points.
isn't that a stupid thing? A lot of plastics in bags and bottle ruined to trash and not recycle. But this is our country, we have a lot to learn.
@stvasile (7317)
I believe all we need to have more plastic recycling points is a for few guys to realize they can make big money from trash, just like Silviu Prigoana has. A friend of mine, who was working for Greenpeace told me Prigoana himself came to ask them for more paper that needs to be recycled! When money flows is doesn't matter where it comes from. So as soon as people realize money can come from trash, we will have a cleaner country.
you are right about it!
@amazon13 (69)
Plastic photodegrades, rather than biodegrading, so it never really goes away. We try to reduce the amount of items that we purchase in plastic bottles, but when we are unable to do so, we certainly either reuse or recycle them. Two liter pop bottles are often used to store dried beans, rice, and certain kinds of pasta. We also keep a few empties on hand to fill with water for traveling and sporting events. Lately, our city has been revamping our entire city water, so shutoffs are common. When we have warning of the water being shut off, we can fill our two litre bottles with water for drinking and washing our hands.
you are right!Here in my country everybody almost use bottled water for drinking and so we are fully loaded with plastic bottle and almost everyone dump them to trash because we don't have plastic recycle boxes to dump. thanks for your response!
@ruby222 (4848)
Here in the UK its fairly easy to recycle plastic bottles etcas we have big recycling bins for themWe save all of our plastic ,the bottles we tread on to flatten them and then when our tub in the back is full we pop it into a bag and take it to the recycling centre,for us itas a marvellous way of getting rid of it,plus it doesnt take room up in our waste bin.We have one large waste bin,which is emptied on a fortnightly basis,so we have to be reasonably careful what we put into it ,if we cram it full of things that can be recycled we wouldnt have room for the fortnights rubbish.
nice to know that there are people who do recycle. thanks for answering!