Nearing payout!!

I am close to payout and it is a wonderful feeling. I have no doubt in my mind that for many this is the kind of milestone that means a lot. What went through your mind when you reached payout and money went into your paypal account? For those who like me are nearing payout, what is going through your mind as you await the happy event?
@rhane7315 (5673)
wow that's great news you've got there, i'm happy for you. so far i haven't reached my payout yet but i'm hoping that i could reach it by may
With over two thousand posts I would think that you are way past the payout of $10. Are you perhaps going for a higher payout figure? Anyway, thanks for the nice thoughts for me. I am surely going to enjoy this and I thank the mylot community for making this experience so wonderful and fruitful.
@rhane7315 (5673)
i set mine to higher payout
@Sir_bobby88 (8244)
Like the other people , i am hoping that this not another scam site and i can tell you it really pays , mylot rocks
I agree whole-heartedly. Mylot Rocks!!! And I am one who is happily rocking to the bank. haha. Thanks and more power to everyone here at mylot.
• Kuwait
Good luck for you and congratulations,,its really fun to recieve finally the long awaited payout here in mylot.
Thank you for the kind thoughts. One of the best things about mylot is the community of supportive people who encourage me as I make my journey to the many milestones. This is a great milestone for me and I will feel good all day long. :)
@xtinelee (3378)
Happy I guess. I mean, it would prove all the working online stuff = scam false! :) Mylot pays, and I'm glad it does!
One of the biggest thing that is going to happen is for me to really say that I have been paid and that can be attested to by experience. I want to encourage everyone to keep on posting to discussions and have a blast while making money.
I am new here in mylot and I am yet to nearing payout,, hehe... Congratulations to you!! you deserve it. :) Maybe when I read my payout I'll be excited and think of something to buy with it.. hehe
Payout is really exciting. I don't think about spending it yet. I want to make another payout and another and another. hahaha. That might be a good thing while I figure out what I am going to spend it on where it will do me much good as far as my internet experience is concerned.
@se7enthbird (8328)
i wish i can reach payout too. i am almost there but still need a good hard work har har har. this my first time to join any money making on the net so i am excited (of course) to receive the pay. i am going to save it and buy something for my child.
I hope you reach payout soon. I am going to find out first hand how it feels to have money being placed in my paypal account. I think it is going to be a truly wonderful experience and I am thankful to mylot for this opportunity to make money while having a ball.
Congratulations, I am not close to payout but then I am still getting use to the site and haven't put too much emphasis on reachin payout. I just find it all very interesting!
I felt the same way when I was starting out. The fun was the main thing and payout seemed like a long way away that it did not really matter. I did not log in yesterday and I find that I have already made it past the payout. I will therefore find out for sure if this is as they say it is.
@anirc750310 (3424)
well it is the feeling that nobody scams you anymore! I guess that's happened to me when I see finally my work was worthy here. I try a lot of other site and it was proven all of them were scams. Not Mylot.I was not very enchanted by the money, here in my country 10 dollars is almost nothing but the idea I earn honestly and it works!
I have tried other sites too and I never stayed around till payout because it seemed to take forever to happen. This time I have just reached $10 and I will request payment before this session is through. I will report if it actually happens. Cheers.