You Ever Watch Cheaters?

@sunkissed (4332)
I was watching T.V. last night and Cheaters came on. I like watching that show I really feel sorry for the ones that know that their partners are cheating,and have to go to these extremes to find out the truth.I can feel these peoples pain. when they see these videos of their partners with this other person.Why is it so many people have to cheat? I myself have been cheated on, it is a very hurtful feeling. I myself do not feel sorry for these people when they are confronted by cheaters.."When you play you pay" Have you ever seen the show?
@bjcyrix (6857)
Hi. Yeah, I used to watch the show I mean. It doesnt show in the daytime and in the nighttime. Its always on at around 2AM in the morning or something like that. I got to watch it before because I go to sleep at 3-4AM depending on my mood. Now, I sleep at 2AM. Before, I watched it out of curiosity. Then I thought maybe its jsut all a set-up and a bit scripted. As the time went on that I watched it, I started believing that its true. Do you think its true? I knwo people cheat but people cheating most of the time that it makes the show and they always have fresh episodes??This is something else. Im sorry to hear about you're past though, glad you moved on from it(?). I guess more and more people are succumbing to their innermost primal nature. Nowadays it becomes a 'need' when before and for other people its a 'choice'. How times and people have changed.
@sunkissed (4332)
You are right, that show comes on here in the US ate about 1AM I believe. Sometimes I can catch it sometimes not. I really do believe these episodes are real. they have a website called cheaters.comWell I did get overthe first cheating episode in my life which was my last partner,the thing is if you can never catch them in the act, it is hard.but you do know it is going on,I moved on to my new partner I have been with him 10 years.I caught him cheating about 3 years ago. he swore he would never do it again.But these last 6 monthe I know again he is cheating, but no way of catching him.When I caught him in a lie the other day, he turned it around on me, and said if I was accusing him of cheating, I must be cheating!! He told me to get out of his house.Took his key back. We have not talked since Tuesday!!Oncee a cheater always a cheater!!
@bjcyrix (6857)
Im sorry to hear about your partners. You're right, once a cheater, always a cheater. Its like when you give a hungry person food, he'll say thank you and ask for a drink. When you give him a drink he'll say thank you again and ask for a bed. This goes on until you cant give anything more. Another good analogy is when you've tried something once, then you're sure to try it again, especially if you liked it. I guess in relationships when you have number 1, its fine but when you get around to having a number 2, its also sure that somewhere along the way, there's bound to be number 3..and 4..and 5..unless you end it. You're worth more than what you're partners treat you. Goodluck in looking for that special someone who'll be there for you forever and always.^_^
@sunkissed (4332)
Thank you dear.Some people will take your kindness for weekness, and if you give them an inch they will take a mile.And you are right once there is one there will be more. I am too get for these kind of people. I can do bad by myself!!
@busta1baby (1239)
yes i love the show
@sunkissed (4332)
Thanks.
@Gesusdid (1683)
yeah cheaters is great, i like the first moments when the couples see the camerea crew it looks like a deer in headlights ,i think the reason why people cheat is that they vey for attention at any given moment whenver theyre lover doesnt give it to them, so when they dont get that attention they find someone else and it goes on from there