The Tickers Not Working

@anawar (2406)
Can anyone help me with the counter that tallies up my responses? I've posted quite a bit more than is showing up. It started last night when it got stuck at 103. I posted after that but nothing happened. I started conversations and commented much more. Today it stopped at 106 and stopped counting even though I kept commenting and starting discussions, same as last night. Does that make sense to anyone? Am I misunderstanding something? Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks for helping.
@whiteheron (4223)
I've had this happen a lot... The number rarely reflects the total amount of your posts... I post a lot in my own discussions and when I do, the number never goes up. It only goes up if I post in someone else's discussions. I find this to be rather odd. I am glad that we continue to earn money for these posts even if they are not counted in the number that appears next to our name. I have also noticed that there are times when nothing happens for 15 hours or more as there are only updates to the number and earnings made at certain times.
@anawar (2406)
Thanks. It seems we have the same experiences. It's true our numbers don't go up when we comment on our own discussions. But that doesn't mean you're not earning money. I learned that from another mylot member. Thanks for adding your thoughts to my discussion. Take care now, and I'll catch you later.
@sirnose (2440)
That happen to me yesterday after i had reach 200 posts,i post about 5-6 more posts and they didn't register,my post total stayed at 200,then, i notice later on in the evening my posts started to register again. It could be some kind of virus or them "trolls" are at it again,i don't know,all i can do is just keep on starting discussion and replying to them.
@anawar (2406)
Hi. Thanks for dropping off a comment. The person who commented right before you had some additional insights as well. It's confusing, but it makes some sense. It's easier for me to ignore numbers, but I was a bit worried when the counter stopped. Maybe it is something to do with reaching a one hundred mark. Thanks for helping out.
@paid2write (5202)
It does make sense because it only counts the number of responses you post and does not count the comments. Starting a discussion will not add to your post count. You are not just paid for the number of posts you make, so it does not mean you earn less with a lower post count. If your discussions get a lot of responses and you add comments on the responses, your counter will not go up but your earnings will increase.
@anawar (2406)
Okay, thanks. It took a few minutes, but I got it. I just wanted to make sure someone hadn't lost track of me. Thanks.
@tigerdragon (4297)
it's the weekend , you will see it on monday, my dear.
@anawar (2406)
Oh. Thanks. I never would have thought of that. I appreciate you looking out for me and helping. I'll see you around somewhere in here.
anytime, my friend.