Strange or funny things babies do

Australia
SORRY GUYS I FORGOT A WORD IN THE ORIGINAL DISCUSSION ok kids can say and do funny things but with the babies its the things they did. My son loved news since he was 2 months till he was about 8 months. If he was crying I would turn on the news and he would stop (not always but many times), also every time he laughed he would get the hickups and really bad they would last for hours if I didnt give him some lemon to stop them. My nephew was scared of his hands when he realised he could move his hands and his fingers he got so scared that every time he saw them he cried my sister had to put little mittens or socks on his hands. I could not sleep if the radio was off they had to have clasical music on while I slept. Anything funny or strange you could share?
@toosh21 (800)
My oldest used to love watching music videos with sexy ladies in them, LOL! He did this from about 2 months old until around 10 months - but it would sure keep him happy & smiling! There were only certain groups he liked so much though - the veronicas and 2 others but I can't recall one right now and the name of the other breaches the terms of service apparently.
what a amart little boy you have he knows what he wants
I ment to say smart little boy sorry