skirt

@boloroo (120)
Mongolia
Why don't like Ladies to wear skits At last time? Really do they prefer to wear pants? I wish most of ladies wear skirts. Yea, It's very very elegant for ladies
Well, the world is not like it used to be. Sometimes we have to take the bus or even a motorcycle to work, do you expect us to wear skirt with that condition? Sometimes it's more practical to wear pants. We do like to wear skirts, just not everyday.
@boloroo (120)
• Mongolia
Hi. ucancallmedissy. Yea, I agree with you. But I agonize that ladies don't look like a man. Sorry. Have good day
@Pitgull (1523)
Sometimes it's more convenient. Some skirts are too dressy for casual situations. We want to be functionable, not just objects for observation. We want to live too.
@adoremay (2069)
I don't like wearing skirts at all. It hinders me a lot. But I have to because it is a requirement in my work.
@shymurl (2768)
When i'm doing some kind of activity it is much easier to move around in pants. So I just prefer to wear pants.
@2btrueinu (703)
I like skirt but I'm more comfortable in wearing pants than skirt. So I wear pants all the time. I know that skirt looks better for ladies but It's for occational only.