Negative and nasty comments

@lynnchua (3416)
Singapore
If we get negative and nasty comments, what can we do? We can't delete it so just let them stand? Get caught up in the argument?
@carmelanirel (20979)
I try to discuss the topic, but sometimes people are stubborn and that is when I rate them negative, (which is rare, I hate doing that), and then I just ignore them.. I know it is hard, I have one now that I am waiting to see if she will start again with her negative remarks..Seems she doesn't know that not only was I ranting, but could use some advice, instead she attacked me for complaining..
@lynnchua (3416)
Hi carmelanirel, I understand how you feel. Some people are really stubborn or maybe they are just trying to piss you off.
Either that or she knows someone who works for the company I was complaining about..
Thanks for the BR Lynn...
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Well if u get nasty or negative coments, just ignore them as its not reflecting ur discussion but mentality and thought of person posted it, the other who will be reading will understand and get fair enough idea about the person Take care
@lynnchua (3416)
Ya, I know but sometime if I get comments that is nasty its affect I mood. Its not whether people understand it or not its just quite hurting.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Well i understand what u are saying sure it distrub the mood, but try to stay calm as all kind of people are everywhere. Take care
@anaknitatay (1335)
well, they're really is nothing you can do if his opinion is different than yours, you should respect it. However, I agree with the others, if he is getting personal you vcan give him a negative rating if he is really that offensive you can report him/her to admin. Hope this helps :)
@lynnchua (3416)
I can understand if its his opinion is different from mine and I will respect it. But if its a nasty comment like "who do you think you are" "I know you are clever to " .....kind of thing its quite hurting.
@bloglog (627)
If it is just a negative comment, it is ok, probably they just share a different point of view. And if they begin to get nasty for no reason, just ignore them, no point arguing with this kind of people. Or you can give them a '-' rating. However, if the nasty act has reach the extend of violating the terms of service, report it to mylot. I believe they will handle the rest. Happy mylotting.
Hi lynnchua....well most of the mylotters are kind and gentle....but yes you'll always find some spoiled ones....if you get such comments or responses there are two ways to deal with them... 1.To write the same kind of comments back to them and let them know that if it is required you can beat the shi t out of anyone....and give them an equivalent fight 2.To just ignore these kind of responses and stay calm....this is gonna test your patience....to saty on the path of non violence is not very easy for me atleast... Well it depends on your nature now....if you are a person who can stand just anything then the second one.... otherwise lets kick some dirty bu tts
@I_LUV_U (2519)
Just ignore hon, we all have better things to worry about and other concerns which need to be attended to. Life is too short to let puny creatures bother it.
@Asylum (48165)
• Manchester, England
This does happen from time to time, and as you say there is very little that we can do. I may be inclined to respond in order to point out that the comment is unwarranted, but if that receives another comment then I will not let myself get dragged into an argument. There will always be some people who like to argue and enjoy irritating others, so I simply carry on regardless and do not satisfy their desires.
Hi,lynnchua! You don't respond them,treats as them not exist,and you give them a negative rank(-)or(!),if you give a rank(!),mylot system can delete these comments automatically!
@paid2write (5202)
You can give them a negative rating (-) or if it is really abusive comment which breaks the rules of myLot you should report it (!). If it is just someone giving an opposite point of view or disagreeing with what you have posted, that is acceptable and can still be given a positiving rating (+). If you don't want to get involved in an argument, just ignore it. Other people who agree with you can still post in your discussions, or can comment on the negative response if they want to.
@SHAMRACK (8525)
Dear friend, I hope it depends entirely upon the person's culture and his way to behave to other. I there are various ways to face this like not to respond, to say back, to retify may be get into a fight. But after all these one may either have to face its setbacks or may be the winning side. Still I hope the best part is to retify if possible as we may not able to guarentee as the individuals ways differ enterily and moreover if it is unable to handle it might be better to not to respond. May be we may not able to make other retify or go as per our satisfaction but we could do it ourself not to use nasty comments. May be one has to think himself or herself to avoid foul languages and foul comments.