Do you know how many people are seriously loving their wifes & life partners?

@Dasari100 (3803)
Anantapur, India
I am single now and i would like to know how many people are seriously loving their wifes and i have been so many news in my home town and so many people are not loving their wifes seriously and it may cause to get divorce them self so and they may chance to misunderstand for unnecessary issues so do you think many people are not seriously about their life partners and have you face any problem with your life partner so are they any reasons for that one.
@kaleegirl45 (1474)
Hi Dasari100 I'm sure that all married couples have unnecessary issues. My husband and I have a lot of differences, and the big one is with our daughter. If I tell her not to, he'll say it's okay. This is one of our biggest fights and it has come to a point where I get very upset and as for a divorce. All I'm asking is for him to back me up. Other than that, we are doing great. We have been married 17 years. He is my soul mate, we think alike, we finish each other sentences, and he has been the only one that I could trust. (and I have dated a lot). So to answer you're question. Yes he still loves me.
@phoenix25 (1543)
That is pretty rough, kalee. It's almost impossible to raise kids if the parents can't agree on what is permissable and what is unacceptable. Another example of something like that is if a husband doesn't back up his wife when his mother starts to criticize his wife. Luckily, my husband has and does back me up when my mother-in-law tries to say bad things about me. I would get so mad if he didn't. Those are both pretty common scenarios, though. It's sad that your marriage might end over this, though. It is a shame. Maybe you will be able to work it out.
• Kottayam, India
those who have taken lightly should take this siutation seriously.
@Dasari100 (3803)
• Anantapur, India
Some times both partners fell and take any issue easily but some it turns to serious issue so little things are give big problems so from the initial stage we need to avoid unnecessary issues.
@phoenix25 (1543)
My husband and I have been married for 6 and a half years and are still in love. The secret is communication. So many people don't talk about things that bother them or things that they want with their spouses. It is so important to just communicate with each other. Too often, people expect their spouses or partners to automatically know what is going on in their own head. This is impossible and silly. If we want something or are unhappy, we have to tell our spouses about it. My husband and I have faced some really hard times together, but we were there to support each other and we made it through those tough times. I know that we will never get divorced because we have seen so many hard times and our relationship has not faltered.
@Dasari100 (3803)
• Anantapur, India
yes communication is very essential for husband and wife and if the opposite person understand us you fell so happy and so in the same way if you understand your husband and he fells so happy and you won't get any problems if you have good communication with your husband so your enjoying like in good way and i hope you will get more happy in coming days.
@luckycat (220)
• Bolivia
There are people who are seriously loving their life partners though not very much,in my home town i also heard a lot abouth people divorce or the other one seeing another one.My dad and mon is a example,they are sort of divorce now.and i can't see my dad is still loving my mom.I see this a lot.though they live toghter,they are not loving each other,they do this just for the children.anyway.there are still people love their life parner.i hope i can find one in the future.lol
@Dasari100 (3803)
• Anantapur, India
In so many cases will happen in same way because they need to understand first of all each other and communicate each one is very important than anything so i can prefer to council each other each other is better to get good understanding.
• Pakistan
well here in pakistan, i think every person loves his wife....
@Dasari100 (3803)
• Anantapur, India
I don't think so because in every place has problems and good things but you can majority of people love their life partner and it is good to love life partner because it gives some confidence to opposite person and they live so happy in the future also.
@AshleyHasan (1024)
It is very hard to tell how many people are serioulsy loving their wives and life partners, now a days we can see broken marriages a lot just because they dont have understanding , love and caring towards their life partners and wives, it is better to know the person before itself. Knowing person before marraige helps many problems to be solved .....But I am happy with my marraige , both of us give equal imporatance to each other, ours is a love marriage, I beleive in love marraiges , we never got any clashes till the date ...
@Dasari100 (3803)
• Anantapur, India
your very good couples and i didn't see anyone like and even though you didn't get any clashes between you and your partner and i hope it will continue in good way and but most of the marriages in this generation broken away so they are so many reason behind their issues so your love marriage so nice to here from you.
@devil77 (144)
A lot of people get married and get divorced.I'm 30 years old and still not married cause I havent found the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.
@Dasari100 (3803)
• Anantapur, India
some times we won't get right partner in our life because there is no reason at all but one day you can get good life partner but i personally fell we won't get any freedom after getting marriage isn't it?
I am a wife and I feel very loved! My husband is a wonderful man who works hard to provide for us and shows me he loves me every day.
@Dasari100 (3803)
• Anantapur, India
Any wife fells so happy if she gets good husband and you got understandable husband so he gave his best to your family.
@kaleegirl45 (1474)
Hi Dasari, We're trying to work things out. Just to think 16 years of being married and this could all down the drain. He doesn't want to get divorce, and I've told him that he need to help me with just that one main thing. He is going to try. And as for my mother in law, believe he back me up on that. I've had arguments with her, and I'll tell him, take her home, and he will. She wanted me to treat my husband like she treat her husband, doing everything for him. makes his meal, wash his clothes and for him not to do anything around the house, Sinc he works all days I should not make he do anything. That conversation ended very quickly. I work, he works, everything around the house is done by both of us. it's a 50/50 agreement. Yes he helps me wash clothes, cooks meals, clean house. and wash dishes. I don't believe that because he is a man he not to do anything. BS with that.Believe if he didn't do his part around the house, he be out that door a long time ago.
I am sure that when a couple get married they really do love each other very much, otherwise they'd of not gotten married. Anyway, some people do change over time which can cause problems. I am only 19 and going on 20 and this October i'll be married a full 2 years. My husband and I have grown up a lot since we first got married. Yes, we have had fights and about split up a few times, but not because we didnt love each other. Other things come up and cause problems problems between a couple and they split up because of that reason. My father in law and his wife split up when my husband was only 2 weeks old. It had nothing to do with them not loving each other, but it was because my husbands mom wanted a lifestyle that his father didnt. So they split up and she left the picture completely. I must say that I can proudly say that I love my husband very much and he feels the same way about me as well.