What are you getting for your mother this mothers day?

@mnflower (1301)
It is always hard to buy something for my mother, she is in a rural area and loves it there and has about anything a woman needs, so I have been thinking of some things I can get her this year and have decided that I bought her a teacup rose plant, it will bloom this summer? What are some of your idea's for your mother.
@rhane7315 (5673)
i'm gonna give my mom some plant orchid because she really loves flowers and that's one of her weaknesses and i'm sure that she'll gonna love it
@mnflower (1301)
that is super I am sure she will love it, I myself love flowers and that is a weak spot for me. love wild flowers
@newht351 (74)
i dont know what to give to her.. ijust back from outstation, so hpefully what i bought for her is enough already.. plus, last week i've been interviewed by one of TV station , so i can wish 'happy mothers day' through tv!! :)
@mnflower (1301)
that is awesome your mother will be thankful and proud of you.
@BUSSY1979 (1284)
I'm taking my mother out to eat at Golden Coral mnflower. she loves that restaurant, and so do I. so, we're taking her there for Mother's Day.
@mnflower (1301)
awesome bussy golden coral is a awesome resturant, I use to eat there all the time but have not found one close enough to me now. She will love it..We are also taking my mom out we kinda make a day of it.
@besthope44 (12145)
Well its a late wish, but i got her a car so she can go to places comfortably! on this mothers day
@arcidy (5016)
Well ill be making my mom a cd and possibly a dvd if there are any movies she wants to see. I know the types of music she loves and I already bought a case of cds and I thought this would be the perfect gift for her. If I dont make her a dvd then ill make her 2 cds instead of a dvd I know she will like it since I put the songs she like or I think she will like.