Solving America's Problems

@clrumfelt (5428)
Sen. Hillary Clinton as quoted from Yahoo news, "In the end of the day, you don't hire a president to make speeches, you hire a president to solve problems." Do you think Sen. Clinton or Sen. Obama can solve America's problems? Who would do a better job?
I feel that Senator Obama would do a better job than Senator Clinton. First of all, he seems to be more in touch with the little people's problems. He knows that there is no money, no jobs, and barely any health care. Senator Clinton knows these things too, but seems to be going about solving them the wrong way. I don't like her plan for NAFTA, or her mandatory health care plan either. Also, he seems to be more firm on the issues than Sen. Clinton. She flip-flopped on whether the war was a good idea or not, voting for it when it came to the senate, then denouncing it later. Sen. Obama has been against it from the beginning. We need a person who knows what the people's problems are, and will stand firm on decisions. That person is Senator Barack Obama.
@clrumfelt (5428)
I don't view either of them as qualified to lead the country. Neither is seasoned in politics to be able to form workable solutions for the country. What I have heard is generalities, calls for change, etc., What kinds of change? What is Obama going to do to get people back to work? How is he or Hillary going to deal with the war in Iraq? Specifics would be good then I could either agree or disagree.
@rodney850 (2145)
IMO neither one of these two can do anything to solve America's problems! The proposals both bring to the table will only exacerbate them!
@clrumfelt (5428)
I for haven't heard any proposals from them that would make me want to vote for either of them.
Barack Obama is not qualified to be President nor does he know how to solve problems. To wit, his reply to George Stephenopulous that he would raise the captial gains tax even though, this would COST MONEY to the USA, because it was the FAIR THING TO DO. Any politician who would institute tax policy not on the basis of what brings the in the most money, but on what suits his sense of what is FAIR, is neither objective, rational, or has an understanding of what it means to represent all the people. Barack Hussein Obama, when given a choice of raising more revenue with a slightly lower capital gains tax (when people invest more it creates jobs that generate even more taxes!) would refuse to do so because it is in his opinion not fair. Such a misguided sense of fairness creates far more problems than it solves.
@clrumfelt (5428)
I agree with your assessment of Obama's qualifications to be President. He is much too inexperienced for the job, nor is Clinton very well seasoned to be leading the country. I can't imagine having either one of them in the oval office and expecting the problems of the USA to be solved.