they fun to eat and they swin in the ocean LOL!!!Shrimp!!!

Ok so I have decided that I'm craving shrimp. Yum... I'm just sick of putting it in a sauce and pasta. I need some fresh new ideas for it .. Can anyone out there help me with new ideas for some simple shrimp!!!! Oh I do have a goerge forman grill.
@tessah (6638)
personally i dont like shrimp.. or lobster.. clams.. etc etc but my husband loves the stuff. soo.. try marinating it in terriyaki sauce.. skewer it with some pineapple chunks and toss it on the grill. serve with rice
A definite thought Yum. Thanks hun.
To me, I enjoy lots of different kinds of seafood. Especially lobsters, fish, clams, and shrimp. I steam/boil or broil my seafood. I do not fry at all. I enjoy those a lot.
@subha12 (18463)
yes they are very nice to eat. i like them. try out some shrimp fried rice. take vegetables like bean, carrots,onion etc and cut them into small pieces. now fry some capsicum pieces with prawns in veg oil. do not over fryu them. remove from heat. now make the rice so that all grains are not over cooked. remove water. now put oil in pan, add rice and sti it for a minute. before that saute the cut vegs in oil. add salt, prawn, capsicum etc. put a little bit of soya sauce and tomato sauce. mix it well. serve hot.
Thank you for the wonderful recipe I will be definitely doing this. I have some shrimp and rice and veggies dying to be used. LOL!!!!
@novataylor (6572)
I love shrimp too, Bella and I use it a lot in my cooking and eating. Let's see, I've got a few ideas for you, darlin. 1. Saute it in some fresh garlic and butter - add some bread crumbs if you like and lemon if you like it. Ultra simple and yummy. 2. Throw some in a salad - use carrots, red cabbage, red onions, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries or raisins, and blue cheese dressing. and of course, lettuce. Make some garlic bread and have that with the salad. Delicious! 3. Buy a package of Tempura batter mix. Make it, then dredge your shrimp through it, and place them in some heated oil and fry them up. Serve them with any kind of sauce you like - plum sauce, sweet and sour sauce, anything that tickles your fancy. 4. Cook some in a mixture of butter and Crystal Hot Sauce, and serve with french bread to dip into the sauce. So good you won't believe it. 5. If you absolutely have to be ultra healthy, use some Pam, and cook some up with fresh asparagus, or whatever kind of vegetable you like and serve over rice. Most of my recipes are not diet conscious, I'm afraid, but all of them are most entirely delicious, I will guarantee that. And besides, if you're very good with the rest of your meals, you can have any of them as a treat, can't you? Remember - complete self denial never works. You have to give yourself treats now and then when you're dieting so you don't suddenly go on a binge. Good luck with the shrimp and becoming shrimpier too, darling. Love ya, Bella.
Thanks love I'll have to try some of them. I'm so hungry now. Tomorrow breakfast will be an omlet with shrimp.. LOL!!!
Yeah, I really enjoy shrimp a lot. I like other seafood, too. For me, I dip my shrimps into butter and cocktail sauce. I once in a great while purchase cold ones. I even buy them to be boiled/steamed. That is awesome.