How often do you check your voicemail?

I must admit I don't do it too often,maybe once every 3 or 4 days ,I might be notorious among my friends for this bas habit. But at least they know they can always text me and I will text back:)))) Don't really like talking on the phone...
its a good thing i don't have a voice mail. cz i don't like it, you've to get charged when you retrieve it and its a fuss. my service provides me the number tht called me if i misseed the call. so at least i knw who it is and i don't have to waste money for retrieving unwanted voice mails
How come you get charge for it???
its because it'll be calculated as a call..
I don't think I get charged for that since basically I'm calling my own number. You made me curious,though...
@jer31558 (3683)
Fortunately, every time I open my phone (a cellphone is all I use) it lets me know if I have any new voicemails. I check them as soon as I find they are on my phone.
I do have that feature,too but I prefer not to use it:)))) That's bad of me,I know...
Lol pardon for the double comment. Got carried away...
@twallace (2675)
I love our screen name From the mummy and your using the kill bill girl as your avatar cool. Iliked her from the move meangirl she was but cool. And to answer the question of voicemail cell not often home everyday.
Thanks!:)))))
If I get a voice mail I check it as soon as I see that I have one.
Ah,shame on me:)))