You get on mylot only to realize that..

@ersmommy1 (12600)
there are no discussions to answer. Nothing you are familiar with. Or nothing you haven't already answered. Has this happened to you?
I work hard enough just answering topics started by my friend. I don't usually find myself without anything to say because I'm usually behind in posting responses.
@Ravenladyj (22937)
Yea I've gone through that myself lately actually...partly becuase I'm just not in the mood to chat/discuss etc and partly because it really seems like its the same ol same ol lately..Frustrating really
Yes, sometimes I feel the same like you. There are less interesting discussions for me to say something. Besides, there are also many similar discussions post everyday. So I look forward to new and interesting discussions. I love China
@swirlz (3137)
Yes, it is happening to me these past few weeks. I haven't been very active these days because I just waste my time browsing around for something I could reply to. I've even tried commenting on blogs here. But the blog area is a jungle too.
@lilybug (21148)
I sometimes get on myLot and I can't find anything right away that I want to respond to. I sometimes will look around a little bit more, but a lot of times I will go do something else for awhile and come back and see if there is anything new to respond to.
Yes...that is usually when I spend time going through my unresolved discussions. I did that last night. It's also right about when I start thinking maybe I spend to much time here...