What are the top ten movies that you could watch over and over again?

@nixxi76 (3192)
Here is my top ten list of movies that I could never ever in my whole life ever get sick of and watch over and over again! These are not in order from favorite to least favorite or anything, they are just off the top of my head 1) Walk the line 2) Sixteen Candles 3) Girl Interupted 4) Annie 5) Vegas Vacation 6) Footloose 7) Clueless 8) Casino 9) Back to the future 10) The Others What are your top ten movies which you could watch over and over again?
@aiyreen (286)
1. the godfather 2. the pursuit of happiness 3. harry potter 4. scarface 5. the untouchables 6. notting hill 7. my bestfriends wedding 8. the awakening 9. rush hour 10. longest yard
@nixxi76 (3192)
Hi aiyreen, I have to say you have a really good list here. I've seen most of these movies that you picked and I would have to add scarface to my list as well Thanks for your response
@aiyreen (286)
thanx... you can also try : griffin & phoenix ; music and lyrics ; bucket list ; i'll remember april ; the kite runner another list? hihi....
@nixxi76 (3192)
sure! feel free to put another 10 lol
@sisterjinx (1136)
hmmm... let's see if I can keep this to 10 lol. 1. Practical Magic 2. Coyote Ugly 3. The Breakfast Club 4. Dirty Dancing 5. The Lost Boys 6. Footloose 7. The Sixth Sense 8. Labyrinth 9. The Dark Crystal 10. The Neverending Story Ok quick reasoning here. I LOVED "the Others" but once you have seen it once you know the twisty ending and it's not so suprising. I have watched it more than once but the ones I've listed I could literally watch every week. And I did include a few that you included but I also wanted to add that you list is really good. There are a lot of movies on it I could watch more than once and I have. If I listed all the movies I could watch over and over we would have a very long list here lol. We collect DVD's and we watch them when we are bored. :) Fun Question. Thanks
@nixxi76 (3192)
I like your list too sisterjinx! I have to agree with the breakfast club which I didn't even think of to add to my list and if I did remember you bet that it would be on my list as well. Oh oh oh and dirty dancing too! OMG that's a classic!! Why didn't I think of these??? haha Thanks for sharing your favorites
LOL It was some of the stuff on your list that made me think of those movies. Can't tell we are addicted to the 80's lol.
@nixxi76 (3192)
I certainly am a fan of the brat pack! Those just happen to be in the 80s hehehe
@briggah (171)
1: 300 2: Gladiator 3: Pirates of Carribbean (any 3) 4: The Professional 5: Scary Movie 3 7: Hulk 7: Ironman 8: Natural Born Killers 9: Lord of The Rings 10: Ace Ventura pet detective
@briggah (171)
ops i put 2 7's dee dee dee
@nixxi76 (3192)
I can't say that I've seen every movie on your list but there are a couple that I really enjoyed #7 & 7,8 &10 Thanks for your comment
@jesbellaine (4157)
I do have lots of movies that I really love to watch but I think here are the 10 movies that I will never get tired of seeing: 1. My bestfriend's wedding 2. Lethal weapon 1-4 3. Sister's act 4. Police academy 1-7 5. A walk to remember 6. PS Iloveyou 7. Remember the titans 8. Gameplan 9. Transformers 10. Rush HOur 1-3 Cheers!
@nixxi76 (3192)
I like your list jesbellaine~ Good picks and once another movie I would add to mine is Transfomers. I love the graffics in this movie it was amazing! Thanks for your comment
Yup, most of it are old movies that I really like. Yup, transformers is one of the best sci-fi movie of all times for me. Goodluck! Cheers!
@lady11eve (311)
im a movie adic... i can watch movie the whole day... heres are some of my faves since...i just have to write 1o but i love more than 100... 1.)gladiator 2.)duece bigalow 1-2 3.)50 first dates 3.)titanic 4.)ghost 5.)scarface 6.)swordfish 7.)face off 8.)kill bill 1-2 9.)prestige 10.)pulp fiction... i can watch these over and over,,,i love many movies...and too many to mention
@nixxi76 (3192)
hi lady11eve, I also am a fan of drew barrimore and adam sandler and I think 50 first dates was nice to see them act together in. Another good one is The Wedding Singer. I like your list. Thanks for your comment
@rangics (1335)
I can't name all though but my number 1 on the list is the Dirty Dancing ( Havana Nights)..I've watched that movie the nth times... hihiihihi.. ;)
@nixxi76 (3192)
Thank you for your comment rangics
@vaivhav (355)
Being a movie buff, i have this weakness of liking many movies. But over the years i have realized that there are only a few movies which can be watched again and again and are timeless in nature. The list goes: 1.Shawshank Redemption: This movie will always remain with me as it shows hope to millions of people. 2.Forest Gump: It is never boring to watch tis movie o matter how may times they give it on tv. 3.Requiem for a dream: For any tripper, this is one of the ultimate movies. 4.City of god: A brazilian film which is a must watch. 5.Last hippie standing: A documentary 6.Amelie: French movie 7.A beautiful mind: Never seen a performance so powerful. 8.The lord of the rings: Best triology ever made. An epic. 9.Life is beautiful: Gives a new meaning to life. Brilliance in every form. 10.Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind: A different yet soothing romantic tale.
@nixxi76 (3192)
I think I've only seen about three out of the ten on your list but the way you describe them make them interesting and I'm willing to go out and find them to watch. I love movies and because I only said ten I only mentioned that many but if I could name more, I would Thanks for your response
@bdugas (3584)
Here is my list: 1. Legends of the Falls 2. Meet Hoe Black 3. Man On Fire 4. Training Days 5. Bone Collectors 6. Thelma and Louise 7.I Walk the Line 8. Snow Dogs 9. John Q 10.Cast Away Anything with Tommy Lee Jones, Brad Pitt or DenseWashington
@nixxi76 (3192)
These are some great movies and I like your taste bdugas, thanks for your response