Everyday TV

Is there a show that you watch everyday and try very hard not to miss? What is it? I do watch some soap operas but I don't always get to see them everyday and I don't mind missing them sometimes. But there is one show I watch everyday and I am always a little sad if I miss it. I know it's silly but I am a Trekki. I have seen all the episodes of almost every version of Star Trek except the Star Trek Voyagers. Star Trek Voyager plays every day right now on Spike and I try very hard not to miss it. What show do you try to see every day?
@minnie_98214 (10572)
I got too many of them to list thank heavens for DVR. I have my soaps days and AMC. An plenty of reality shows that I must see...DWTS,BB,ANTM,Paradise hotel and many others im an addict.
Thanks for best response
@Marcola (2776)
WWE programming, Family Guy, South Park and The Simpsons. I don't watch all that much TV.
@tonibabe (189)
i watch the soaps i think they are an easy way to relax and unwind i try not to miss them but if i do its not the end of the world
@megumiart (3781)
I don't think there's a show I have to watch everyday. Some days I don't watch TV at all. But I do faithfully watch America's Next Top Model when it's in season. :]