My cats are being goofy!

@jovimom (1576)
For the last month or so now, my oldest cat is laying on my surge protector behind my computer! Just now I found my other cat back there too! It gets warm back there, so that's the only reason I can figure why he's going back there. He's been sneezing for a long time now, not sure what's wrong and I can't afford to take him to the vet. He has dandruff so I think that might have something to do with it. Any ideas on why my cats want to lay on a surge protector??(besides being warm)
@sisterjinx (1136)
lol I couldn't tell you why but be happy it's on your surge protector. My cats like to lay on the computer. On the desktop that isn't too bad because it is usually on the monitor and that isn't terribly intrusive until they drape themselves over the screen. However I use a laptop most of the time and my female kitty likes to try and lay over the keyboard. If I leave the room for a minute she is on it when I come back. lol
@jovimom (1576)
Thats funny! Yeah Im glad mine dont do that, yet