ejury

@enola1692 (3325)
I was wondering if anyone has tried ejury or anyother of those sites where you work from home reading case trails if so what was the outcome did it work out good
@oneidmnster (1389)
I joined several of those types of sites.So far I've only gotten one chance to give my opinion from EJury.My verdict was chosen and I got paid.It's been so long,I don't even remember how much it was. I guess it really doesn't hurt to join them,even though you may never get picked for one.After all,I'm 45 and have only been called for real jury duty twice.
@enola1692 (3325)
well I guess it can't hurt to try
@TriciaW (2441)
I signed up for it but haven't heard anything from them. It was free to sign up so no harm was done. I think it would be fun if we got one but I am thinking you probably have to be in bigger cities to get any.
@enola1692 (3325)
ok thank you I am near bigger city so maybe I will be lucky
i have never tried a site like that but it does sound a little too good to be true which means it probably is...dont take my word for it i would look into it at the better business bureas site www.bbb.com
@enola1692 (3325)
thanks for the reply I dont have to tell you you already know you are right