People of the World I have Three Politician, You Want Them?

@gewcew23 (8012)
John McCain, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama you want them. I need them like a hole in the head. I have not found one good thing that could come from either one of them becoming President. Is there a country out there that would take them of our hands.
Sorry, we've got enough unskilled workers over here already. We tend to only let foreigners in if they're capable of doing a useful job of work.
@gewcew23 (8012)
Unskilled workers I love that.
The smart thing would be to send them to one of our enemies to weaken that country instead of ours.
@gewcew23 (8012)
They could be a weapon of mass destruction.
Not only a weapon of mass destruction, but one so horrible as to be a war crime.
Additionally, if we sent our politicans to the UN, then perhaps the UN would finally get out of the USA to avoid having to accept our politicans.
@clrumfelt (5427)
I know what you mean. I would much rather have seen Mike Huckabee run against John Edwards. I've no idea why these three are still in while the others were put out early. Maybe it's a sign of the times.
out of all the ones that has ran the only one with enough sense to be president is john Edwards..... now I am going for McCain because the way i see it he won't live long enough to fill his whole term and The Vice president will be our next President and that isn't to bad over all the choices we have left in the candidates. I say we had an actor before that did the best job ever and none has came close to what he accomplished since. So why not go to the actors guild and just pick one. We would be better off if you went down to American Idol and grabbed the first one kicked off the show... I mean come on America are we getting so desperate for someone to run this country that we would vote in one of these candidates?
@clrumfelt (5427)
What a revolutionary way to choose a president. Vote for your candidate on American Idol. It just might work!