Do you praise God even when bad things happen?

@adoremay (2069)
Praising God while experiencing suffering is hard. Smiling at those times is difficult, uttering praising words and songs would be more difficult. To be honest in my moments of despair, suffering, hurt, and confusion. I find it hard to praise God, but in those moments that I become much more dependent on Him. I cannot praise, but I do pray. How about you? When things go bad, do you still praise God?
@fredgame (1261)
I pray and praise him for whatever circumstances. for he alone can change wharever life exerience so i leave all in his name in prayer and praises. after prayer, i praise his name with the help of songs of praises. sometimes it's so hard to even pray though... i do it for the love of his intervention.
@adoremay (2069)
I admire for having so much of faith.
@wrangel15 (1443)
I usually remember God in times of bounty and in times of trouble. It doesn't matter whether the situation is good or is not good for me. The thing is beyond what is happening, I know that God won't leave me. I've learned that we usually treat God just like a genie by asking what we want. We usually ask for the things or situations we want. But God has His own plans and every circumstances is for our good. In some other times, our situations are consequences of what we're doing. We just don't know what God is planning. I usually sing praise songs. I also thank God in prayers in every situation. He can handle everything and I know that he won't let us be put to shame without reason...
@adoremay (2069)
The assurance that I am not alone, and that God is with me, make me face life as it is.
@wrangel15 (1443)
I like your attitude. No one is alone except the one who doesn't think that God exists for him in every circumstances.
@adoremay (2069)
The disposition of being at peace with everything, is rooted on our faith in Him. If His there, everything's gonna be alright. We are all gonna be alright.
‘I cannot praise, but I do pray.’ How well said. Exactly as I feel. As it is I am always thanking HIM (not praising HIM exactly) for whatever HE has given me and blindly trusting HIS scheme of things for me. But sometime, the going gets really tough for me and then I express my disappointment in HIM. I say ‘Cmon aren’t you going a bit far with this now, gimme a break, enough of it’ and then with a resigned shrug I say ‘oh OK, lets see how long you are planning this, but go on as long as you want, just give me the strength to withstand it.’ ….a snippet of my very personal dialogue with HIM.
@adoremay (2069)
Yes, I talk to Him all the time, I am quite honest with my prayers. When I am angry, sad, happy, excited or afraid, I always say it. He simply knows everything. If He could possibly alter anything, to make my life more easier but "Your will be done" will always be my last words. He knows everything, to have faith in His plans , that I will do. To simply have faith. All shall be well. I am in good hands with God.
Thnx for the BR
i think i have not my religion belief.but when i encounter sth bad,i would pray to god or someone such that in my heart.maybe that is why human only want to enjoy god's bless,but never believe in him.so i think god is in our heart,and if we donot believe in god ,that is to say we donot believe in ourselves.so important of all,we should keep good virtue or morality.do you guess so?
@adoremay (2069)
I believe in God! Forever...
@Springlady (3986)
Hi adoremay, Yes, it is very hard to praise God when you are going thru a difficult time. But the truth is that He is with us and is helping us thru the difficult time. He deserves our thanks and praise. It helps too! It reminds us that God is always in control of our lives and will bring good out of every situation if we will only let Him and trust in Him. Sometimes when we are hurting, it helps to sing the great hymns. It gives us hope and assurance of God's unfailing grace and His faithfulness. God bless you!
@adoremay (2069)
Thanks a lot.
@Sir_bobby88 (8245)
No i don't praise the god because i don't believe in them yea .
@adoremay (2069)
I respect you.
well, i'm not sure if i praised god or not in the moment. i remember him only if i'm in the good mood, happy... when things go bad usually i forget him . anyway, he is worth praising in any moment. he love us. our moment of suffering, hurt, confusion is only one of the ways he show his love for us. by letting us undergo the things, he help us to grow beyond our capacity. that's important for our progress.
@adoremay (2069)
Yes, God loves us.
@underdogtoo (9599)
I read somewhere once where it was said that if one is to be angry one should be angry with god and if one is to feel good and loving then one should feel that for god as well. If anyone is to be blamed for anything it should be god and god would not mind this.
• Pakistan
yes afterall he is the one who gave me life
@rmuxagirl (7568)
I try to praise God during that hard times. I find it hard to praise him, but I somewhat forced myself to you know. I knew if I still praised him I wouldn't feel as depressed.