The day Dateline came to town

I can't tell you when it was but it was obviously some time in the past 2-3 months because this Friday they are airing a story about the owner of the local comics book shop who killed his wife in Michigan then collected the insurance money and hid out here for many years. I think it is creepy because I knew of the guy. My first job was at the convenience store that was right up the street from his place and of course the town is a buzz with theories and rumors about what "really" happened. I'm actually going to watch this upcoming dateline episode to see what they make out of it. Has your little town ever been on National news or Dateline or some other show like that? Have you ever been on TV?
@skinnychick (6907)
I was on Oprah once but not as a guest. Dateline has done a few things here but I don't live in a small town. Something is always happening here and we seem to always make national news and court tv shows, dateline, etc.... The only thing I haven't seen is the Dateline to catch a predator thing done in Illinois. That would freak me out....
Thanks for the BR hun!
It would be interesting to have Dateline here. I think I was on CNN because I walked right behind the CNN reporter giving her story at an Obama rally. I didn't get to see it though. I was also on TV when a tornado hit my house,but my power was out and I didn't get to see that either.
I typically duck and cover when I see news cameras in the community. But when they finally opened a starbucks in my little town I was caught on camera giving someone their latte. I couldn't call in sick on opening day. lol
@vanities (11387)
• Davao, Philippines
yeah but on those petty crime news that were locally shown..well nope not ever been on tv...hope i will be
@vanities (11387)
• Davao, Philippines