oline surveys

@taface412 (3176)
Do you belong to any online survey sites? And do you get paid in gifts, or cash money? I have been using two sites for the past two years and one pays either while the other is pays in points you can bid on products and cash amounts. Are they really worth our time?
I like My Survey and Pinecone. If yo look on my profile, there is a link to mysurvey. I have cashed out many times there, ten dollars each time, 1000 points.
@taface412 (3176)
I checked out the pinecone site, but could not see where new members can sign up. Do you have to be invited or how do you sign up with them? I love the mysurvey site..and i have ot admit i want to cash out at the 10.00 mark, but i am trying to hang in there to earn more.
@taface412 (3176)
when I joined the global survey site one of the links they sent me was pinecone research...so i got lucky with that one, b/c i was beginnign to wonder how long it would take to see the banner for it.
I belong to a lot of survey sites. I love them! The best part is that I get random checks in the mail (never for very much, but they add up) and I don't always remember what they are for! I've gotten money via paypal also. The thing about the ones where you get points, well, they do add up.... so I just keep doing them. I think they are definitely worth my time!
@taface412 (3176)
how do you know if they are legit? And do you have any you can refer?
PineCone Research, definitely a good one. LightSpeed Panel is good too. I also got a check just a couple days ago from i.think inc. Usually they are for just 2 or 3 dollars, but, as I said, that adds up!
@taface412 (3176)
Thanks I will check them out. I belong to mysurvey.com and NPDOR. And I know what you mean about it all adding up. It took me while but I finally am at a steady earning (of points) on each site.
@oneidmnster (1389)
I'm a member of several survey sites.Some pay with checks or Paypal and some with gifts.I prefer the checks myself,but some of the gifts are ok.I make quite a bit with some of them,so for me,they are worth it.They take a little time and patience,but the payoff is worth it as far as I'm concerned.
@taface412 (3176)
Since I have never done any for actual money earnings (or have not earned enough to redeem yet I should say) do you keep track for taxes? And what about the ones that may ask for credit card info...the 2 that I am currently involved in never ask for that kind of information and a few I checked out from suggestions on here state that in their terms of agreement.
@djedtek (232)
I'm member to a fews site and they pay me well, so i really don't have a problem with any of them! also i think its worth it because you have a little net cash that you can use and just buy things!
@gabesmom (1246)
I belong to a few online survey sites but the best in my opinion is GBT. They even give 5 points whenever I answer a few questions in surveys that I don't qualify for. Completed surveys usually give 300-400 points. Once you earn 1000 points, they will send you a check for $50.00. I have received a couple of checks from them since starting almost a year ago. Send me a pm if you want an invite. Thanks!