I was so close to pay-out on Foxcash!

@jovimom (1576)
I am so irritated that Foxcash raised the minimum payout to $10. I was just a few cents away from the original $5 payout. Wouldn't that irritate you?? That was the whole reason I joined was because they were one of the few sites like that with a $5 payout...
@Pitgull (1523)
I just read about somebody receiving payment, but they did it right before the change. That's the thing, some of these sites raise the limits, we need to tell each other about the good ones.
@jovimom (1576)
Yes I agree but I thought this was a good one...until they raised the pay-out to what everyone else's pay-outs are
@killer_s (121)
yeah, i have same experience with you. hope we can reach our payout immediately. i think we must get more referral. so we can reach our payout immediately :D
@jovimom (1576)
Well I've managed to get 2 referrals, but only one is really active...
@chiyosan (29388)
hmm has many people been paid with foxcash? it would really be irritating if you were expecting already and then they will raise your pay out minimum..
@jovimom (1576)
Don't know...it was frustrating, but I hadn't reached pay-out completely yet
@maddysmommy (16243)
It would definitely irritate me if they changed that at the last minute. Why did they do that?
@jovimom (1576)
I guess they were having trouble handling all the pay-outs, not sure though
@luvstochat (6916)
That happened to me on xclix when I was getting close to the $5 payout they raised the payout to $7 then when I got close to the $7 they raised it to $10 luckily when I got to $10 the payout stayed there and they did pay me but it did irritate me when they kept raising the minimum payout!
@jovimom (1576)
Oh my gosh, I would have been madder than a hornet. Well, at least they paid you.
I totally agree with you. That was the main reason why I join Foxcash also. I also understand that they are getting alot of request and want to be able to keep up. I just wish they would had made it like $7.00 or $8.00 instead of $10.00. It's going to take me a long while to reach that. ):
@paidreader (5152)
Hi jovimom. I have to agree that it's annoying when a site raises it's minimum, but even moreso when you're just a few cents away from requesting a payout. It's something I have almost come to expect from the GPT sites though. When a site is new, they have a low payout so they can get a few of their payout proofs posted. When they get flooded with payout requests, up go the minimums. Some sites have only gradual increases but others make big jumps but I think it depends on how many members the site has too. I took the time to seperate my GPT sites by their payout minimums and created a webpage to show the sites with $10 (or higher) payouts and another with payouts under $10. When sites make changes like this, I have to scramble to get my pages up to date. I'm happy to say that there are still quite a few sites with payouts under $10. :)
@jovimom (1576)
That makes sense. Good idea to organize your sites like that. Yes most of the sites I have are pay-outs under $10