Tattoo,good,bad,nice.

@Gollywog (1093)
I love tattooes they look so nice, one of my sons has two tattooes one is a cross with wings. It is on his arm the other is trible its on the side of his leg. I would like one but I feel Im a little to old now.I would have rossary beads around my ankle and the cross on the foot, I have seen it and think its very nice do you think I should go for it! Would you or not????
@ellie333 (21029)
I have a tattoo and personally I think what you have in mid will look great. One of my daughters has two so far and a few piercings too. It is very much a personal choice. My next door neighbour is a tatooist so If I wanted I could have more done but I do not want, however I received a beautiful birthday card in the post of wolves under the moon and a friend of mine fell in love with the oicture and grabbed the card and had the whole picture tattooed on her back. It is an amzing work of art and I have another friend that has angels wings down her back and as she is young with a great figure will wear a backless dress for it to be seen. I would go for it if you feel the desire too. Why not? Ellie :D
@Gollywog (1093)
I am very tempted at the moment! The tatts your friends have sound fab! I dont think I could have that much done! Im not that brave. lol.
@ellie333 (21029)
LOL That is why I only have the one and congrats on the blue star it matches your jacket now rather the the red for your trousers!
@Gollywog (1093)
The blue does look ok! I like all the colours I dont mind which one Im given, I enjoy chating to you mylotters your great people and good friends.
@mummymo (23709)
Tattoos are a personal thing sweety and each of us are entitled to our opinion and to do with our bodies what we want - and you are not too old! I thought long and hard before deciding on getting my tattoo - after all it isn't as though you can clean it off! I eventually decided on it but got it on my cleavage as I knew i could cover it up when I wanted and also that I could wear a low cut top when I wanted to show it off! I have had it for years and I think everyone who knows me knows about my tattoo although they call it a shamrock or a carpet beater it is neither! it is a Celtic Love Cross, a cross made up of 3 love hearts! If you really want to get it go for it sweety - just remember that if you get it where you can't cover it it will be there forever! xxx
@mummymo (23709)
Thank you for the best response sweetheart - that made me feel better! xxx
@faith210 (11233)
Hi Gollywog! I really like looking at the tattoos of those who have them. They are works of art and those tattoos have special meanings to those people who have them. It is really nice to know and learn the stories behind those tattoos. I think if you really want to have one, go for it. Don't let your age hinder you from something your heart desires. I really like the rosary design around your ankle with the cross on the foot. I would love to have the same on my ankle and foot; however, I don't think I can get one because I am scared of the needle and it seem painful. Take Care and God Bless! Happy Mylotting!
@Gollywog (1093)
My son said it wasnt painful just like a scrapping on the skin! More annoying than anything! I love to see tatts,my nephews friend has a bald head and he has a spiders web on it and a realy nasty spider crawling up his neck along the web! I hate spiders so I cant look at it Not funny!!!! I dont like snakes and I have seen a few, I cant look! If I can get a tatt so can you! Im a real baby when it comes to needles. lol.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi Gollywog! The tattoo on the head must really hurt! But I sure will be admiring the tattoo art on his head for sure. I am really thinking about it now but I am just hesitant with the needles. haha.. Take care!
@twoey68 (13662)
Whether or not you go for it is up to you. Me personally, I have one that I got when I was angry and it is on my right wrist and is an egyptian eye with the world for the pupil. It represents peace and compassion for the world. Although I like it...I wish now I hadn't gotten it. If given the chance I'd have it removed. **AT PEACE WITHIN** ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~
@Gollywog (1093)
It sounds very nice, It has a lovely meaning why would you want to be rid of it? You would miss it lol its been with you so long?
@twoey68 (13662)
My Tat... - My Tat...
It is a great tattoo even thought the artist didn't make it the way I wanted it made. The egyptian eye represents peace and compassion and the eye in the center is the world. I also have my last name above it. I'll add a pic for you to see. I don't think I would miss it though...like I said I only got it b/c I was angry and it was a spur of the moment thing. I've had it about 4 years now. I don't know the cost of removing it is a big factor as well. **AT PEACE WITHIN** ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~
@winterose (39929)
Personally I hate tattoes, I think they look dirty, that blue ink on skin, but I think if you want to get one or two go for it. You do what makes you feel good.
@Gollywog (1093)
They look nasty if you do not get a good tattoo, People have lots of black lines just going nowhere its best to get a single tattoo that means something special. Not every one likes them that true.thanks for you input.
@Gollywog (1093)
If you get one I will! I bet your friend looks fab, Im jealous lol.
@ameeluv (388)
• Saint Lucia
lol i would not.. im scared of gettin a tattoo but if i had to get one... I wouild get a butterfly which sprinkless starss and it would sprinkle like maybe 6 stars with my name written in em... well one letter per star.... gosh thatd be hotttt i think i ll jus stick to drawing them
@Gollywog (1093)
That sounds lovely! It would be a lot of work,so you would have to sit for a long time! I would start to fidget.lol.
@inked4life (4228)
Absolutely go for it. You are never too old to try something new. word of advice though from someone who is heavily tattooed. Stay away from the tribal designs. It is overdone and kinda out of style as far as tattoos go. Get something that means something to you personally rather than just one that may look cool....good luck with the new ink.
@Gollywog (1093)
What does your tatts mean to you? I will leave the tribal for the men they look better on them!
@Breath (1298)
Your never too old to express your self...Tattoos can be beautiful...So go for it and have fun..:)
@Gollywog (1093)
You are helping me make my mind up, they are beautiful!
@miryam (6510)
i think thar is very nice i'll want one but, i'm not decided on disgnin and a part of mt body.. so noy have one.now i hope that in future i'll decide. inow you have a new italian girl friends thanks for your request bye myryam
@Gollywog (1093)
It is your choice! To have one or not but they do look good!
@KarenO52 (2951)
If you really want a tattoo, you should get one. Just make sure it's something you want to keep for the rest of your life. I've got a small rose tattoo above my right ankle that my brother bought me for Christmas over 20 years ago. I would love to get another tattoo, but my husband doesn't like them. I might get one anyway someday. Tattoos can stay looking nice if you take care of them, like using lotion and sunscreen, and you can get them retouched if the colors fade.
@Gollywog (1093)
Well the rest of my life is not going to be as long as Ive lived so far, so I dont mind having a tattoo now lol I still feal young at heart lol. You will have to get a tatt somewhere your husband cant see it lol.
I was in my forties when I had my first tattoo. It was a little dragon that I had drawn, my own artwork tattoo on my upper arm. You are never too old, if you want a tattoo then it is your choice to get one done. I'm not sure if having your foot done would be a good choice though, that is a painful area, perhaps you might consider a softer area for your tattoo.
@Gollywog (1093)
Thanks for telling me, I thought it would be the leased painfull as the legs and feet are exsposed so much? I will scrap that idea then Im not to brave lol. I will get a tatt. Though it will be small and in a fleshy place.Thanks.
@5mayday (1054)
• Norway
Personally I would not, but I dont have any tattoo myself. When I told my parents that I am getting more earholes, my dad only said that "just dont get tattoo". Because if I regret later on I cant remove it. But you think it's nice and you like it, then I do say go for it ^^ I dont think it looks good on me, so I only got more earholes.
@Gollywog (1093)
I like piercings but me! I prefer tattooes I dont like to see the whole body covered in tatts, That is to much. Just a nice piece of art.
@maclanis (1508)
• Belgium
I personally don't like tattoos and would never get one. Because once you get it, it's hard to get rid of it, and I just simply don't like them. So if you want my opinion: I wouldn't go for a tattoo. But then again, you and I are different people so I guess you should just do what you want to do and don't pay attention to my opinion. :)
@Gollywog (1093)
People have different ideas on tattoos, we like or we do not. I like them they are pretty.
@Malyck (3430)
I personally love tattoos, and have been brought up around them; my father is a tattooist and he and my mother own and run a tattoo studio with a number of other workers where we live. That is not to say, though, that I encourage everyone to get one, or that they all look nice - I have seen some truly awful designs or just badly done tattoos as well as true masterpieces in my time. I have one tattoo, a memorial for my grandmother, and plans for many more in the future - when I have the time and money. =D
@Gollywog (1093)
My son has a tattoo in memory of his nan, it is a cross with open wings. Its beautiful it was free hand and took over an hour, it is three inches long I was impresed! You are so lucky to have parents as tattooists it is a great art, good luck with future tatts.
I personally wouldn't, but that's just because I don't like needles. And I'm not brave enough to get one. But if you like them and want one, then go for it. I don't think age is really too much of a factor unless you have health problems that could cause problems with a tatoo.
@Gollywog (1093)
Im not that brave when it comes to needles? but I think I could put up with it to get through having a tatt, they would have to be quick about it lol.