Weather what is happening to the weather

@bdugas (3584)
We are in South West Ohio and this is going into the second week of May, our weatherman said this morning that next week we will have several mornings of freeze warnings. Can you believe this! I don't know how to dress any more when I get up, I just planted my flowers and bought some baskets of flowers and now I will have to cover and bring all I can inside at night. It seems the weather is changing now and what we usually get is now more to the south, I am from Louisiana and they seem to get the bad weather that we usually have in April and May. I fear when spring comes for the tornado, especially April it seems the storms come daily, but April passed with no problem and now May so far has not give us any problem, guess I would rather have freeze warnings than tornado warnings. We have been in the house for so long through winter it is nice when we have a day of just warm and sunshine. Right now we are having rain. I swear the other afternoon it felt like a night to go trick or treating, the temp dropped and it was like fall again. Do you have funny weather where you are, do you think it is changing all the time?
@winterose (39931)
I think people are having funny weather all over the world. Here in montreal, the winter started late and it is finishing late as well, we never know what kind of weather to expect. IN Western Canada it stills snows. It is terrible.
@bdugas (3584)
You are right it is funny every where, I am debating going back to Louisiana but don't think to the same part we was in, inland about 90 miles maybe the storms don't reach there.
I think there is a global change in the whether. Now in my place is also it is not like the previous years. Rain in every other day in summer. The temperature is also very high and people are suffering from this.
@bdugas (3584)
yes I can not take the humidity that goes with the hot weather
@chrislotz (8207)
I know what you mean. I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and we still haven't had any real summer weather yet, and it is now July 17th. We have had so much rain this year and very little sunny or hot days. I think finally the next few days are supposed to be nice and warm and sunny. I sure hope so, because I feel like the summer is already more than half gone and it will be winter before we know it. Everywhere people are experiencing weird weather this year. All across Canada and the USA, and all over the world. Mother nature is fighting back.
@drannhh (15002)
So much for the global warming scares, lol. Stay ware\m and stay well, and I hope the flowers all survive.
@iulyanho (193)
Hi friend i'm from Romania and my weather just sux...It's like 3 days sun and hot and after that 3 days rain and cold for 3 months, i realy don't like this...it cold be because of the global warming?or it's just a simply thing that is happening...?