Learn new languages

@bdugas (3585)
My grand daughter is taking spanish in school this year, she said that since there is so many that speak this language here in the USA now, that all should learn to speak it. I think she is right, I would love to learn to speak spanish, so any of you speak it or another language other than English?
@winterose (39913)
Yes she is right, good for her. I speak english, french, and a little bit of hebrew, my boyfriend speaks, english, french, hebrew, and arabic.
@bdugas (3585)
I took French in school it was french or latin, but after a few months I dropped out, se how dumb we are in school, I will learn spanish one then I will know if the ones in line at the store are talking about me or not. lol
@bdugas (3585)
English was my worst subject in school, I'm still trying to learn to speak English properly.
@slickcut (8141)
I think that is great i also think that works both ways...I also think that the spanish people should also try and learn to speak english......
I too a semester of Spanish so I know a little but I plan on learning French here soon.
@ravinskye (8247)
I took 2 years of spanish in school, but i can't remember any of it really. I always wanted to learn spanish and sign language. I think it is a good idea to know spanish, you never know when you might need it. maybe someday I'll learn. There was a program on tv that talked about stuff you could order to learn another language, maybe some day i'll have the money to try it lol.
@chou_chou (141)
I think the more language you know the more helpfulness for you in social .