How many sites do you visit a day?

@Sherry12 (2475)
I belong to one other social networking site, it keeps me busy keeping up with both of them. I was wondering how many do you belong to and how do you keep up with them?
@bjcyrix (6910)
Oh, gosh! I dont exactly know how many internet accounts that I have. If I hve to guess I think maybe more than 30? With the social networking sites I ahve about 10 or somthing. I think so. Its not all social networking but sites that can be a community also but also maybe a place to play games and meet otehr players sites like that. I dont actually keep up with them. I only have 2 sites as my primary social networking profiles. I dont visit them everyday or even every week. I only visit them when I get mail notificaitons that maybe there was a new message or new feaures or something like that otherwise I jsut leave it at that. I dont update my profile too. Maybe I update it once in 6 months? It really depends if I hve somehting that I want to share to the world, if not then it will be that way til then.
@Sherry12 (2475)
I have joined so many sites and then never gone back except once or twice. You are lucky you can keep up with that many. I wish I could.
@bjcyrix (6910)
oh, well, its not that bad. We wont lose anything if we dont keep up with them right?^_^
@amitpuri (457)
I visit too much sites for the entertainment and the downloads etc. The main sites that i regularly visit is Orkut,FaceBook,Youtube and many others. But Mylot is the only earning site that i visit. As Mylot is very much interesting and i gain a lot here at the site so i visit almost every day whenever i get the time. Mostly i don't have that much time to spend here at the internet but still whatever time i get i devote it to Mylot.
@danzer (2732)
I visit many sites but not other networking sites just like mylot. I am a member of other social networking sites but I don't use them often. I prefer mylot because it's very interactive and user-friendly. I am earning real money better than any other networking sites. Have a prosperous day!
@Jemina (5783)
I think I visit an average of five sites a day. Some days it could be more than 20 when I'm doing my reasearch. I also maintain lots of websites which makes me very busy and I admit I can't visit them all everyday. Normally I just open my gmail inbox, mylot and search site and freecycle.
I just visit this one ,im a member of Facebook ,but im not into it too much.I find that Facebook is maybe a little more for the younger ones,but saying that im probably really wrong.Ive family and friends on there,but its not actually a participation site such as this one,I find I like to rea the comments and follow the discussions on mylot.