Perfume or Deodorant !!!!!

Hi All, perfume or deodorant , what you use and why? I use perfume because it doenst directly contact with the skin. I was using a deodorant but after using it - if i am in AC it doesnt irritate but as soon as i go out in the heat, it irritate my skin. so now i use perfume. Also i have started using aleovera in the bathing water, it help me but not that much. What about you ? enjoy:)
@meiteoh (421)
I prefer perfume oils (EPF) and not EDT because they are lighter in scent and do absolutely nothing for me. Deodorants...well, I feel weird putting them on my skin; it sometimes feels as if I have a barrier on my skin which stops it from breathing. =.=
ya even i feel the same, Please explain what do you mean by EPF for perfume oil. Can you name the perfume oils because i want to try. If its safe for the skin then it well and good. thanks enjoy :)
@ruby222 (4848)
I think like you say you have to be choosy as to which deodorant you use,because some can irritate your skin,I know some of thr sprays irritate mine,but if I use the roll on ones they aare good.i use the scented sprays,the body sprays,just because i love the perfume.
Thanks i will do that. i think i should try roll on. lets see if it helps me to stay in heat. Few min back i went to this site, its regarding deo. check this please - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3383393.stm