How many coats or jackets do you have?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20823)
I love this type of clothes, sometimes I love to just grab one and put it on top of my house clothes..
@thaMARKER (3096)
I have few jackets in my closet. Most of them are sports jacket in different colors. I like wearing sleeveless clothes but be fore when I was still in school, it's not allowed to come in wearing it so I buy jackets. and normally I take it off when I go out of the campus.
@MGjhaud (20823)
I know, that school sucks sometimes..
@fritzie (141)
I guess I have jackets as many as my slippers as well. I told you I have a hundred of slippers now in one of your discussions about slipper and closed shoes. I have many jackets as well but I only use the latest hahaha.. I have this black one that I always carry wherever I go and every time I go out. hehehe..
@MGjhaud (20823)
I know and I sometimes borrrow yours before hahaha..
@kun2349 (23475)
I have a wind breaker and 4 jackets.. LOL ^_^ I do rotate and use them occasionally, and my favorite will be the black adidias jacket ^_^ hehe
@MGjhaud (20823)
@megumiart (3782)
I have three big winter coats, one jacket and a few casual sweaters/sweat shirts. Most of them are christmas presents from the past couple years, but it's nice to have variety. :]
@MGjhaud (20823)
I have a red winter coat, so many sports jacket and some casualy sweaters. Most of them are really mine, I mean I bought them myself.
urgh..i have way too many.people give me them sometimes.i'm about ready to donate a bunch of them so people really in need can have them.i do have a nice velvet jacket/sport coat i'm keeping though.
@MGjhaud (20823)
really? nice of them to give lots then..
i have 5 jackets. and i intend to buy more.
@MGjhaud (20823)
that's nice..
@rhane7315 (5674)
i have 4 jackets in my wardrobe lol and i use them alternately
@MGjhaud (20823)
I love jackets and the like. I guess I have more than 4..