Fluff! Fluff! Fluff!

@webeishere (36353)
Okay this is not me typically but I am in a strange mood and care less today. So do you ever find yourslef starting discussions about things that anyone and everyone can answer? That's what this is.
@carmelanirel (20979)
Oh no, Grandpa Bob, you got it bad, you do need to get out..Are you close to a mall or even a walmart where you can just get out and window shop? Sometimes just a change of scenery is good enough to get you through..
@webeishere (36353)
Yeah but I worry about dad actually is the problem. I am a bit better now though. Not a lot but i can laugh now anyhow. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!`
So you can't even take an hour or two once in a while? Is there anyone at all who can help you?
@lilybug (21148)
I have done some of those. I once started a post about do you wear a bra to bed and it managed to get over 60 responses. It is funny sometimes how the fluff posts get so many more responses that the more serious posts.
@webeishere (36353)
I may end up doing the silly, inane, and stupid discussions as they seem to get more responses then my serious ones have. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!`
@DonnaLawson (4032)
I am in a mood also today but it is for different reasons.. I am answering discussions as fast as I can today, much as I did yesterday just so I can make another dollar on Mylot.. My financial problems are causing my bad moods this week.. I haven't had time to start discussions but have been answering them all day long yesterday and so far today.. I hope your mood gets better and hope you and your wife can make time to do something together today because if she finds out about you telling everyone how she spills and doesn't get it up, then you are really going to be in more trouble than you can get out of.. You will feel better if you both can get out together for awhile.. Have a great day, Donna
@webeishere (36353)
She works till 11 tonight so we won't be going anywhere today. Sunday we go to the daughters for Mothers Day. Woo Hooo! Thanks.
@foxyfire33 (10009)
Eh..yeah, kinda, sorta...I don't know. Some of mine are very focused on specific things in my life. Some are just kind of general. I don't know that any of mine require specialized experience in that area to respond so maybe "anyone" can give a reasonable response. I guess I don't do specifically categorized topics much...like opinions on a certain tv show or politician so ...yeah I guess mine a pretty much fluffy.
hi Grandpa bob are you in a better mood now i know I am. yes I did a fluff one asking people if the view outside their bedroom window was pretty or pretty awful. I was really surprised at how many responses I got. then some of my 'more thought out discussions got just a few so go figure. maybe people just need a break from thinking too hard or something like that at times. I know by this time of night its almost eleven o clock at night that my thinking cap is just about thunk out.lol still love that peeked cap of yours. mind if I giggle it reminds me of a dunce cap. just 'teasing thats all. I finally got over my grumps but only because the night came and its all black out anyway.
@webeishere (36353)
Doing much better today and seriously thinking of doing the silly discussions as well next week. Just to test a theory I guess, Thanks. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
yeah why not! But I've had a couple that didnt even get a response lol.
@webeishere (36353)
I am at the point today I don't care how many responses. I got a penny for starting this anyhow. As far as I know that's what I earned for one discussion started. Thanks.
@winterose (39918)
yes all the time, I think it is important to do discussions that anybody can answer, it makes it much more interesting for everyone. And I enjoy getting to read the different opinions on the subject.
LOL i do, because i still learning to understand english language. I even choose easy discussion like, weather, animal, food ... anything that no need to have brain storming.
@mummymo (23707)
It is? LOL Ok AGB yes I do sometimes but I usually post about things that are affecting me or my kids or health that kind of thing! I like fluff too though - especially the kind you get in your belly button - how about you? Hugs xxx
@kamran12 (5555)
• Pakistan
Hello webeishere, When I start a discussion, I try to leave maximum room for majority of people to respond, but it's not always possible especially when it's about politics, debating and religion etc. Sometimes, I start discussion just to lighten up a bit after I get annoyed or frustrated with something. I have had, many a time, got involved myself with very serious discussions in above mentioned interests and after a while, I would feel too heavy, LOL! So, I go to lighter discussions and they seem to get too many responses as everyone can relate to them.
@blackbriar (9080)
It is? hmmmmmmm...must be since I answered. Boy you musta been pretty cranky 3 days ago cause I've so gotten used to your siggy that you haven't put in any of your discussions from the 9th that your discussions seem drag w/o it.