Ads that pay off on blogs

@icyorchid (2564)
I just checked my current earning and I am up to $9!! I made $3.28 in April and the rest in May! So if I have that much now, I should be at payout in the next 3 - 4 months! I am not complaining about that. That's $100 in a few months that I can use! I am also using something called WidgetBucks on my site too. They payout at $50 and I just started to use them and I am up to $1.04 now. If your interested in widgetbucks, the information is on the right side of my mylot profile. Thanks ~Icy~
@DonnaLawson (4032)
I am trying for 100.00 also on Mylot.. I will make a decision whether or not to stay after that.. But I am determined to make it to the 100.00 payout.. It is so slow going and I am really working hard on here.. I haven't been a member but about a month and am passing the 600 mark now.. But my sister who referred me has made about half of what I have made and she only hs 4 posts.. I beleive we all need plenty of hard working referrals...
@KKKBsmom (1093)
I put a widget on mine also... I think this is kinda getting fun! LOL You all should go check out my blog... LOTS of freebies for mothers day!
@ch88ss (2270)
wow, good for you. I will check it out thanks