Any MyLot Social Networkers Out There?

Hi folks, I haven't posted a discussion in a while, so I was noticing that Facebook is a huge "subject" of discussions at MyLot. How many social networking sites have you joined? I'm in Facebook, Yuwie, Friendswin, Zenzuu, Apsense, Adlandpro, well, over 20 of them for friends and fun! Oh, and while I've gotten your attention, I got an email today about converting your car with a kit in order to make it run using water. Supposedly you can reduce your fuel costs by up to almost 70%. Do you think this is legit? I tend to be leery of things like this (concept rocks)!
@jpso138 (7866)
I have joined some social networking sites.. among them are friendster, facebook, yuwee, hi5. But I have to admit that it is only in mylot that I am active. There is something in mylot that really keeps me coming back. I am not talking merely because mylot is an earning site... Of course that is one of the reasons but aside from that, I find it easy to interact here in mylot and you really learn from the members. The earning thing is just an added bonus.
Thanks for commenting on my discussion here my friend. Steve Runningman MartinezShopper
@kiran1978 (4137)
Wow you are a socialite, 20 of them, don't know how you keep up. I have a hard enough time keeping up with Mylot and facebook. I did join myspace too, however never really got into it and when facebook came I stopped myspace. Sounds good, running car using water, who knows, maybe? I have heard you can run a car using cooking oil too, not sure if that is true either?
Yes, I am a socialite. I'm in over 100 programs in total, and yes, it is becoming increasingly difficult to keep up with so many, but I admit that I'm having fun though...
I'm on Facebook, Myspace, Twitter and Bebo. Although I don't tend to use Bebo or Myspace anymore unless I receive a message from someone. Not too sure about the car question!
@chertsy (3804)
I think if we ever was able to use water to get our cars to go, it would cause a shortage in water supplies. Areas of America are still in a drought, even with all the rains, especially in the south. I already watched on the Science or Discovery channel, on how with Global Warming, we will end up having bigger problems with water than what we are dealing now with gas prices. Funny, with all the oceans, states that borders these oceans doesn't want to take the money and build a water plant that would remove salt from it, like Naval ships does when they are deployed for weeks at a time.
Well I am in all the ones you mentioned excepted Facebook and a number of other ones too, I think it is about 20 too. I do it for the friends, fun, networking and marketing. And with the way gas prices are I wish it was legit because that concept would be great. I would put water barrels in my yard to catch the rain so I would have to always use the water in the house. Gas just went up another 5 cents not it is $3.65.
@winterose (39914)
nope I do not think it is legit, if it was it would have been on the news because that is something that is really important. I am on facebook and myspace but I really do not like them, I am on gather as well, but I feel more comfortable here where I can make some money as well.
@gemini_rose (16193)
I am with facebook, but I do not actually go on there and do anything, I joined it at the same time as I came here and so I just stuck here instead.
@kykidd (6819)
I used to be a member of MySpace, but now the only networking site that I belong to is Yuwee. I had heard that they were trying to develop something like the kit that you described. However I wasn't aware that it had already hit the market.
@ifa225 (11097)
I just joined facebook and my Lot. I don't have many times to manage it. I feel enough to make friends in these sites. You are great having that much. how do you manage your time? I haven't heard about this kit before. but i think it is interesting to fill our car with water since there is less pollution if we use water.
Hi, I appreciate your comments. It is very challenging being a member of over 20 social networking sites, plus hundreds of other paid-to sites, survey sites, mlm, blogging, forums, communities and so forth. In the beginning I did a much better job of managing all (or most) of them, spending a little time at each one weekly. But the more I add, plus between my job and church and other activities, it is not easy.
@KrauseHome (36220)
Well, I am a recent member of Facebook, but also have an account with a couple of other Social networking sites like Adland Pro, etc. as well. I think overall Social Networking sites such as even here in myLot can be a good thing to get to know others and find New people who might be interested in other ways to earn money, etc. as well.
Very good input, thank you.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
That's interesting and I wouldn't know about that. But, I just got into Facebook not long ago and I am also on Myspace and Tagged. I hardly visit those sites but it's nice to know that I have friends there from school that I can still stay in touch with.
I like MySpace okay, but absolutely love Facebook as it is extremely popular and I like the format. It is a good way indeed to connect with friends, family, people from high school or college, and maybe even church or work. I am a member of over 20+ social networking sites as found on my MyLot profile here, and blog I listed.
@property (453)
Darn it. I posted above by accident. I hope it helps you!
No problem, thanks so much for commenting on my discussion. Steve P.S. I guess the running vehicles on water idea is kind of like that theory about being able to grow money on trees ha ha!
@ashlee67 (95)
I've signed up on a handful or two of them, but usually only check Facebook and Myspace. I don't spend that much time on those anymore, though either.
Thanks for commenting on my discussion. I love Facebook far more than MySpace, and especially like those social networking sites that pay you money to be there, to view pages, to participate, as you will find if you visit my profile & blog.
@wickedangel (1636)
• Dominican Republic
Hi there stranger, we've missed you. You've been away for ages. Yep, I'm with Facebook and I tried at least one other chat forum like mylot but didn't really get on with it so just stayed here. I saw that add about the cars running on water, very good idea but water is now a precious commodity and we are running very low on it. As long as they use sea water then that would be OK otherwise we will find out that our cars are drinking our own drinking water! Thanks for sharing this with us and coming back!
Hi, I haven't really been away, just lying low ha ha. I guess being in 20+ social networking sites, and over 100 money-making programs from online surveys to paid-to-read to mlm makes it hard to spend significant time at any one site right? Glad to be back, and hope to participate more often. It is taking me way to long to get up to 1000 posts. I reached 500 fairly quickly. I just like to spend my time at other sites that pay a little better, but this is a great place for networking tho.
@gabs8513 (48712)
Well Runningman I am here yuwie and I am also on a Site called Rotatrix but I do not spend a lot of time there my main time is Yuwie then Mylot and when I get the Chance over to Rotatrix
Thanks for commenting on my discussion, sorry I'm not on here that much. Stephen
Twenty! Wow, that's amazing. How do you manage? Maybe you could start a discussion on managing twenty social networking sites at a time. This means you have tons of friend. It also means getting referrals is like eating a piece of cake for you. Well, I can manage only Mylot. I just created a few accounts in hi5, orkut, Myspace, Friendster, Facebook, and so on, but just got fed up of it. Cheers!
Thanks a lot for the BR. :)
@rhane7315 (5672)
i only have 3 social network sites. those are yuwie, friendster and facebook. i'm not really an active member of facebook since its not that really common and well known in our country. i use friendster most of the time since most of my friends use it
@Ravenladyj (22937)
I've got accounts at Facebook (that I visit every day), Myspace (go there MAYBE once a month) and VampireFreaks (havent been in months though)....there was another place too but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it LOL it was THAT long ago
@nancyrowina (3850)
I'm a member of Yuwie Myspace and facebook, I've been on Myspace the longest and have the most friends on there I think. There's only one friend I actually know in real life who is active on Yuwie, and I've only just joined facebook so don't have that many friends on there.
@mira666 (165)
I dread to think how many of these sites I am a member of, the ones that I use with any fluency are: Mylot, Myspace, Facebook, Vampirefreaks, Faceparty, Livejournal, Alternative UK, Alternative Nation and I think thats about all Although of all those I only use Facebook, Myspace and now Mylot again on a regular basis