Have you seen her video, "Goodies"

@cream97 (29166)
This video is hot!!!!!!!!!!! That girl can really move! Her dancing is sexy, no doubt! Do you think that you can dance like this?
@elisa812 (3033)
I actually haven't seen the video for that one. Maybe I will look it up on youtube, lol. I definitely can't dance very well, but I just dance for fun sometimes around the house when nobody is looking, lol. I definitely can't do it the way she can though! I will have to check out that video.
@cream97 (29166)
Try also www.yahoomusic.com. Look up under Ciara, and you should see all of her videos.
Yeah Ciara is pretty cool. She can dance and she is actually going to be in a movie called Mama I want to sing or something like that. I want to see it to see if she can actually act. I'm a dancer and I know how to dance but I can't dance exactly like her because everyone is different but I think I can do a few of her steps.
@cream97 (29166)
Well, then, carry on, girl.... I know that it takes so much to practice those moves. I am so excited to know how all this is done. I will look out for her new movie.
@ruby222 (4848)
Ive not seen the video ..no...and im none to good a dancer either!! i used to love going to aerobics..and i went weekly,but they do a thin called a grapevine..which is a step where you are all meant to go in the same direction..but lol ive no sense of direction at all!!and each time i found myself going the other way!!.but saying that I do like a jig about if we go to a wedding or a party...and i have been known to have a little shake about when im in the kitchen listening to the radio..