Song stuck in your head???

@kykidd (6819)
Do you ever get a song stuck in your head? This has happened to me so much this week. We were in a store and that song stuck with me. Then when we got out of the vehicle, the last song I heard stuck with. Now today, I find myself in silence for the last 3 hours and guess what....I have a Christmas, that's right I said Christmas, song going through my mind. LOL What about you? Does this happen very often? What song is stuck in your head right now?
@INGA832 (1114)
• Russian Federation
Songs very often stuck in my head, espesially at night when I try to fall asleep and it's playing and playing! Thanks God these are the songs that I like most!
@kykidd (6819)
Oh yes, I know what you mean. It is really annoying when a song you don't like, or a song from a goofy commercial gets stuck in your head. Thanks for your response and have a great day posting!
@adoremay (2069)
Yes, I always suffer from this last song syndrome sickness. The song will be stuck forever in my head. Right now? Thank God, nothing in particular yet.
@kykidd (6819)
It is amazing how it is worse some days, or weeks than others. Today is Monday, I get to start all over. LOL Thanks for your response and have a great day!
@arcidy (5016)
Yeah it always happens when im at work I always start singing which is embaracing but the worse part of it all is that I dont even know most of the songs lyrics it would be okay if I knew the lyrics to the songs because I could sing the whole thing instead of just parts of it but when I dont I just want to listen to the song really bad lol.
@kykidd (6819)
Very funny. Yeah, I hate it when I'm singing along and then I have to switch to humming because I lost the words....LOL Thanks for your response and have a great day!