love

hi friends.I believe that LOVING SOME ONE IS ...... caring sharing bearing working changing -TOGETHER friends what are your views in this....do you agree with me.
@jesbellaine (4157)
yes, true. Also loving someone is looking forward for a better life together and growing old together. Cheers!
yes dear friend i agree with you completely.Without love there can be no existence of mankind because love it was that made us and it was love that saved us....love was gods plan when he made man....gods divine nature is love..... have a nice day
That is right. Goodluck. Have a great day!
@se7enthbird (8327)
yes, love is a wonderful feeling. it can also be patience and sacrifice. if you love someone you will be patient and if you love someone you are willing to sacrifice just to make that person happy. i am married for 5 years now and have a wonderful son. we three, me my wife and son, share and care
yes friend i completely agree with your view point.In short LOVE MEANS SACRIFICE.If there is no sacrifice then love cannot exist at all.Thanx for responding friend. have a nice day
@besthope44 (12145)
Love is a great feeling which has to be expressed. If you find it true, never fail to convey, thats a tribute to the love in real.
@besthope44 (12145)