how far could i go??

so ok..i am a 23 years old lady and was turning 24..i've been smoking since i was 16 and now i decided to challenge myself to try and stop smoking for health measures..i stopped smoking by the year 2005 for a year since i got pregnant but when my daughter died i started doing the habit again due to stress..now i've gone for check up and through disbelief i dropped weight down to 74 lbs..i've gone malnourished..i am not healthy ever since...i got issues with my blood..got issue with goiter and now with cervical issue...i'm not thinking its because of smoking nicotine but i would just like to try and stop this bad habit just to help my body relax a bit from toxins.. now i am challenging myself and see how far can i go through with this...can i make it? i hope so...it will be better for me... now, did you ever thought of quitting? or if you already quit..how long was the process and how did you eventually won over nicotine intake?
@faith210 (11233)
Hi angel_of_charm! I wish you luck in trying to quit smoking. I knwo you can do it and overcome the bad habit. You have always been a very determined person. Just my thoughts. Take care and have a nice day!
thanks my friend..i'll try my luck to do so..by the way we went down your house last night..seems like you guys aren't home..will try again later..tell my regards to your hubby..
@faith210 (11233)
Hi angel_of_charm! Sorry we missed you guys last night but it was good seeing you and hubby today. We had a great time at lunch with you guys and hope we will be seeing each other again soon. Take care of yourself and do update me with your health/check-ups, alright? Have a beautiful evening with hubby my dearest friend!
@toosh21 (800)
I am not going to be much help to you because I just stopped - I had no cravings or anything, just stopped & that was it! Perhaps you could try some of the nicotine patches or gum - they have worked for friends of mine and many people that I sold them to in the pharmacy. Good luck!
i wish i could stop with a snap just how you did it..
@blackbriar (9080)
I've been smoke-free for almost a year now. Chantix really helped me quit thou. It got rid of the nicotine cravings so all I had to do was come up with something else to do whenever that old habit of fingers to lips started up. That's where the gum came in handy and I still chew it to this day. Good luck quitting, angel. You can do it!
i wish to get the same goal soon..good luck to me on quiting the bad habit..