karate kid

@aiyreen (286)
last night i was watching The Karate Kid with Pat Morita and Ralph Macchio... i loved it. i've seen it couple of times and i think i can say it's one of my favorites... i wonder what happened to Ralph Macchio?
@ferdzNK (3214)
Congratulation Aiyreen on your 100th mark. I've seen that movie a long long time ago, Its really a milestone in the movie industry about a boy who wanted to learn karate for revenge and ended up learning something much much more. Their training at the beach is so beautiful that disney's animated Hercules couldn't resist but to copy. Enjoy posting and more power.
@aiyreen (286)
thank you... at first i thought mylot was all about making money on the internet, but i really started to enjoy doing this. you gain lots of knowledge, share your thoughts and make new friends... thank you...
@ferdzNK (3214)
You sounded like Daniel san there. Owwh you have an 8 star there, you're doing great! keep up the good work and you will be most rewarded.
@ferdzNK (3214)
Now you have 9 star, your on the roll. Thanks
@dfollin (12768)
Since the last Karate Kid movie,number 3 Ralph Maccio has made several movies.Matter of fact,"Rosencrantz and Guildstein are Undead" is in production right now. Sadly,I believe it was last year Pat Morita passed away.He was a great actor.
@dfollin (12768)
I know I was totally shocked when it came on the news.I was at my mom when we heard that and she couldn't believe it either.
@Adelida2233 (1008)
A little after The Karate Kid series, he did a movie based on a book called the Outsiders. Without looking at imdb.com I have no idea what else he has done. He has fallen off the planet since the mid 90's, hasn't he? Maybe he will have a comeback...
@aiyreen (286)
well, yeah... i hope so.
I love The Karate Kid too. It was one of my favorite and also The Karate Kid II. I don't know how many times i have watched this film but every time i see it on cable TV i always take the time to watch it again.