We watched 27 Dresses last night

We rented this from Redbox last night and I am so glad we did. We told DH it was chick flick night. Well guess who had tears in his eyes at the end? Yep, he tried to blame it on the pollen, LOL. It was such a great movie. It was not what I expected at all. All through the movie, the newspaper guy looked so familiar. I finally figured out he was the prince in "Enchanted". He is such a great actor, now I just have to watch the credits to find out his name. LOL A must see!!!
@lilybug (21147)
My sister rented if from RedBox when she was here this weekend. We stayed up late and watch it. I liked the movie. I loved the ending seeing what she had done with all the dresses. Too funny!
I'm glad you liked it. It was a good movie that I do recommend to a lot of people. Thanks for the responses.
@lilybug (21147)
Thanks for the review. I had thought about renting it, but I had not heard from anyone if they had like it or not yet. I will have to rent it.
@lady1993 (21793)
Yes, i love the both of them. It was a really fun movie to watch and the soundtrack was great too. It was a bit realistic, one sided love and all, although predictabe, but still fun to see the good acting plus singing . And the wearing of the 27 dresses was awesome.