How do you treat people who ignore you?

Romania
Did you live the experience of being ignored by people? Some people whom you liked, but they decided to ignore you? What can you do about it, ignore them too or try to make them treat you right, the way you would like .
Ermm..i have such experiences before. Usually, i let them have their way. Its better because even if you try to make them treat you right it will only make matters worse. As i do not know why they igonore me so i just let it go. During my school days i had some friends that started to envy me, i didnt know that. They started to ignore...as soon as they did that i just backed off. Its like avoiding conflicts. I guess i do not like any form of confrontation..
yeah, it is true! thanks for responding!
@teison2 (5927)
• Norway
That would depend on who they are. If it was at work I would make them consider me adn notice me. If it was in my private life - a friend - I would try to find out whats up. But if they have decided to ignore me it is really not much to do about it.
yes i was talking about friends and people we know, not at the work, there it is needed to make yourself visible, otherwise you will be fired , and it is not a good thing to do! thanks
@skaterx (530)
• Finland
I think if its someone you can talk to, you can confront them about it, and ask 'why are you ignoring me?' and judge by their body language or reaction what they actually think of you. And if they don't like u, its fine, just ignore them too, its the only thing you can do really. But if they are just busy and not deliberately ignoring you, at least you know. It's never nice, but happens all the time in social relationships.
thanks!
for some reason everybody that i want to ignore me don't ignore me. ... and the people that do ignore me i appreciate because i'm getting annoyed by all the people that don't ignore me.
ha ha . you are funny! thanks for answering this post!
It really depends on who it is. If it's my family member or my best friend, I will try to find out why they are ignoring me. But if it's someone I'm not close to, I will just go about my business and not worry about it.
we need a way to solving problems. thanks for answering this post!
@Marcola (2776)
I don't think there's much you can do but forget about them if that's the way they're going to be. If people are hell bent on ignoring you, that's what they'll do no matter what. Not worth your time.
my way too thanks for answering!
@checapricorn (16076)
Hello anirc! I have not tried this situation but I guess if ever, at first I will make or initiate any move to talk or get closer thinking maybe she/he is just shy to talk to me. But, after those effort if same thing occur and i can really feel that he/she didn't like me, I will just ignore them too, i want to live my life happy and having this people around me will always give me bad mood, so let it be!
I guess you are perfectly right! thanks!
well, usually i ignore them. i dont want to spend time to make any effort for getting their attention. i don't want to bother them either.
thanks for your response
@Ravenladyj (22994)
For the most part it really doesnt phase me...but there are situations when if I'm being ignored but its important and the person ignoring is just being childish I'll definately say something!
thanks for your thoughts!
@ellie26 (4114)
I guess the best way is to ignore them too. Whats the point of being friendly if you are met with those stone cold look in their face? Just ignore them but don't be too hard.
give them second chance, ha? thanks again
@webgirl01 (694)
I have experienced of being ignored by people. Ah the people that I liked and that they decided to ignore me, that hurts. It sucks to feel that way. Sometimes I feel those people that do that makes me feel crappy. I, being a very sensitive person, would just cry. People like them ignore you, probably they are showing that they are annoyed of you or probably they heard some gossip or something. What I would do, probably just ignore them back since they are ignoring you.
yes ,I have experienced being ignored by people I like .It is a very bad feeling that makes you lonely and painful .when i sent several messages to him ,he didn't answered it for once ,what's more ,he was even reletant to received my call .I did not send him message often ,but how could he treat me like that ?To him , i am inferior to his friend .but i can not do any to change it .I will not treat him as he does .we have apart one year more .Recently ,he called me and we talked a lot .I think it is polite to reply the message i received .As a man ,we should respect each other no matter what message it is .
@spidyan (133)
If they liked me i like them too, but if they ignore me its ok, coz you cannot please everybody.
Try to imagine yourself as someone the person who is ingnoring you does not know. This longer you live out this fantasy it will eventually seem like a reality. After all who cares what some snob thinks of you, right?
Try to imagine yourself as someone the people who are ingnoring you do not know. The longer you go along with this fantasy the more it will eventually become a reality. If they are ingnoring you for no reason then who cares what they think, right?
@rhane7315 (5678)
i just ignore them too as a sort of revenge lol it's like this saying "respect others if you want others respect you" and they should better know who they're messing up with haha lol just kidding
@tilosky (30)
it depends on who they are , for me like this i will never ignore a friend who ignores me because God says love your friends , for me i love my enemies who hate me. i like to express my self to the person who igoner me but if still he/she fails i still try but i will never hate those who hate me i will always love them
@stvasile (7313)
I am more of a lonely guy so I am used to being ignored. If someone decides it's better to ignore me, I will respect their decision. But if they would like to change that they will find it will be very difficult, because once someone ignores me, it may come a time when they need me and I will be ignoring them